Chapter 47

Ezekiel :

Months past and it seems like days didn't favor on what we wanted.

Hindi nakikiayon sa mga gusto namin ang panahon. Everyday is getting worst.

Gusto ko ng panghinaan ng loob, but everytime i saw her, parang ang hirap gawin, s'ya nga pinipilit lumaban kami pa kaya?

But can you blame me? Hindi madaling makita ang mahal mo sa buhay na nahihirapan, nasasaktan at nag aagaw buhay.

We almost lost her, may araw kasi na tumaas ang lagnat n'ya at dumudugo na ang ilong n'ya. She lost her conciousness and she slept for weeks, her heart beat draw in flat line. Parang mapupugto din ang hininga namin. But she survive Serenity fights for her life, she woke up 3 days ago, and i promise to myself that i will never leave her side.

While she's sleeping, i'm still working, not in the company, but i'm working for my surprise for her.

Birthday n'ya na kasi sa susunod na araw and i want it to be special.

Hey baby, bulong ko sa kanya. Mahina pakasi tlaga s'ya, hindi pa nakakabawi ang katawan n'ya.

Tumitig lang s'ya sa akin, but i know she wanted to ask, obviously curiousity is written in her beautiful face.

She can't talk right now, may kung ano-ano pa kasi na nakasaksak sa katawan n'ya, but she's awake.

Pagaling ka kaagad ha, palakas ka kasi may sorpresa ako sayo.

I know you want to asked kung ano ang sorpresa ko, but i won't tell you, kasi mawawala ang element of surprise.

I saw her smile. And i feel like i'm in heaven, para akong baliw ngiti n'ya lang and my world turned into beautiful colors.

I carefully cupped her face, "I love you baby'' i sincerly said while looking into her beautiful eyes. And i gently kiss her luscious lips.

Tulog ka na ulit, but promise gigising ka ha? Sabi ko sa kanya. She blinked her eyes. And trying to nod her head.

I started humming songs that i know that she likes while caressing her skin, this song is one of her favorite we use to sing this together but now i will be singing this alone, for her. It's kinda sad song, before i don't understand whe she love the song. It seems like it is parting song, now i know her reason, even she doesn't tell me, i still know, dahil na din sa lyrics ng kanta. Is it maybe she knew? That this song is fitted in our story?

"When We Were Young"

Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk to the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true

But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know

You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song