First World 1.0

"You will be given tasks, rewards and punishment by me. I will be your all time support. I can help you with the tasks too, within my limits though. Let's get along well" said Levi cheerfully.

"Okay, what do I have to do? And can you tell me more about the person whose body I have taken over?" I asked.

"Yes, listen carefully. Evan Richards lived in a huge mansion with his elder brother, Drake Richards and parents George and Maria Richards. His parents always cared about their eldest son more than him. He wanted to seek their attention and decided to work hard for it. He thought getting the CEO's position in his father's company will get them to acknowledge him and was competing with Drake. Drake however treated him with indifference and paid no heed to Evan's tries to get the position because he was sure he was going to become the next CEO. Drake was the only heir of the Richards family as Evan was adopted. His parents had thought about telling Evan about this on his eighteenth birthday, that is today. A year ago Drake had taken in a new secretary named Misa Wells. She had secretly started to spread rumours about her and Drake being a couple. No one knew that it was her doing. She acted like an innocent little girl in front of everyone. Evan thought that his brother was interested in her so he wanted to snatch the girl away from him. In the process he fell in love with Misa due to her act. He confessed to her yesterday but she refused and said she liked someone else. It was obvious to Evan whom she was hinting at. He became angry and upset about it. This was happening in the secretary's room. Drake was trying to call Misa to get updates on a project but she was not responding. So, he decided to come and check. Misa knew about it and when Drake entered the room she made it seem as if Evan was trying to force himself on her. No matter how much he tried to explain his innocence on this matter Drake didn't listen to him. The next day in the morning when Evan was told about the adoption, Drake told his parents about what happened with Misa. His parents were dissapointed with him and disowned him. Even though he had tried his best to explain that he didn't do anything, they believed in their eldest son more than him. He was allowed to keep his car, private apartment and savings but asked to leave the company and the mansion. He was heartbroken and depressed. He had come to collect his belongings from his office room in the afternoon and then go back to his apartment but due to his unstable mindset became suicidal and came to the roof instead of leaving. According to the plot of this world, Evan would have died. His parents would have become slightly upset about his death but later forgotten about him. Drake would have started paying more attention to Misa after the incident at the office room yesterday and fallen in love with her eventually after coming into contact with her for a long time. They would have lived happily ever after. As you have come to this world to live as Evan, your first task would be to prove yourself innocent and bring justice to the previous owner. It will be considered as avenging the soul that lived in this body previously and sending him to paraneria in peace will get you 1000 good karma points. Then, do at least one good thing everyday, may it be raising abandoned animals, planting a tree, lending a helping hand to someone...anything that is simple but effective in bringing happiness to any living being around you, will get you 20 good karma points each day. If you fail to complete the main task before your death in this lifetime then the punishment will be given to you in your next life. The punishment chosen by the Lord is random but the severity remains the same. If you fail to complete the daily task of a particular day, you will receive punishment for that on the next day. This is also a punishment that is chosen at random. So, please try to complete them" said Levi.

Really now? How exactly do you expect me to live in this manner?

I decided to go back to the apartment first and then think of a plan.
"I hope you will not be visible to others" I said to Levi.

"Of course, only you can see me Ray" said Levi winking at me playfully then continued "Also, you can speak to me through your thoughts alone. Pixies can use magic so if you need something done which is usually not possible in reality you can ask me for it".

I went out of the roof and back to the office room allocated to Evan and found his packed up things. As I was waiting for the elevator a female in white coat and skirt dressed as a perfect secretary came towards me. Levi who was flying around me said "That is Misa Wells".

I got into the elevator and so did she. I thought she would act scared of me and keep distance but she didn't.
This really surprised me for a second then I realized there was no one around other than the both of us. Her true colors were already revealed before me so she dropped her act.

The elevator closed with a ding and just as it did Misa turned to me and her expression changed to complete arrogance. She looked as if she was waiting for me to lash out at her for what she had done and then she would teach me a lesson.

If it was the previous owner, I am sure he would have at least asked why she did that, then Misa would have created another issue in front of everyone to grab the attention of Drake.

As if I will let you make use of me! I sneered at my heart. Let me play with you sweetheart...