His favourite outfit of yours

Emerson:

He loved the fact that you dared to be different choosing items of clothing that others wouldn't. He loved the fact that your outfits always had a theme. This one was his favourite. It's a black and white themed outfit with a hint of colour. But he says it brings out the colour in your eyes and it makes you red hair 100x more vibrant and colourful.

Remington: he loved the fact that if you were a fan of something your would show it by wearing its merch. He also loved the fact that you wore pieces from his never take it off collection on a daily basis. This outfit of yours was a favourite of his because the jeans are corseted and if you put your legs on his knee he can mess around with them and create new designs with the laces. He loves your cold shoulder top because it gives him another distraction he loves to draw patterns on your shoulders. But it also gives him room to leave kisses on your neck and collarbone when he's feeling needy.

Sebastian: this outfit reminds him of when you first met apart form your shirt was a palaye one then but the my chemical romance shirt shows how well you fit in with him and his brothers. He love that you do you and you don't care what anyone else has to say about it. Which is exactly what this outfit does. Slot of people don't get the coloured jeans thing but you loved them. He also thinks red is the best colour on you because it brings out your eyes.

Author's note
Hey guys it soldier here. I just wanted to apologise for the late upload last night and the awkward upload today. Wattpad wouldn't let me upload last night. And today it's been the same process. I don't know when this will upload but I hope it starts working soon.

By PalayeRoyaleSoldier