What colour helps you dye your hair

Emerson:

you wanted to dye the tips of your hair a dark red colour. So you asked Emerson to help you so that you didn't miss any parts. He helped you with ease and did a strand of his own hair. And damn it looked amazing. Once done Emerson dried and curled your hair for you. Without you asking he did and amazing job. You quickly took a picture with Emerson  and posted it to Twitter and Emerson retweeted it and liked it.

Remington:

your hair was losing its colour so you wanted to redo it again you had it three colours but you could do it at home with Remington's help. You bleached your hair and then asked him if he would come round and help you do your hair. He was round in a heart beat saying he was prepared for anything. You have to give him credit because he did an amazing job every strand of hair was freshly coloured and your hair now looked like an ocean.  You dried and straightened it then went and watched movies with Remington on your sofa with your dog. Remington took a photo of you where your face was in the crook of his neck he posted the picture every where with the caption look I helped my pixie look like the queen of the ocean.

Sebastian:

Sebastian's pov

y/n wanted to redye her hair shockingly it's just one dye. So we went to Hottipic and grabbed the shade and the lightener we need. We then went back to y/n house where she went and got changed into a old shirt I stayed put in the bathroom and wait for her instructions. When she came back we lighted her hair. Which took 40 minuets in between we posted in her snapchat and my instagram story is being silly. Then we washed the lighting stuff off and put on the dye. Once that was done she blow dried her hair and brushed it through her hair was quite short but it looked great.

By PalayeRoyaleSoldier