First kiss

Emerson: your first kiss was short and sweet you were watching him play drums in his basement and he motioned for you to come over.

Emerson- hey sweetheart coke sit on my knee and I'll teach you how to play.

So you went over and he pulled you to his knee after and hour of practicing you stood up to go and get a drink but Emerson quickly stopped you and gave you a quick kiss

Remington: your first kiss was slow but trusting. You and Remington were having your weekly date night. Tonight it was at your house and you guys had built a fort from blankets and pillows in your bedroom on your bed to make it a bit more comfortable. You were having a Harry Potter movie marathon with fantastic beast included. You were in Harry Potter and the goblet of fire and Cedric had just died. You cuddled up into Remington's side more. You looked up and saw him looking at you and smiling. Slowly you started leaning in and when your lips collided it was like magic their were butterflies in your tummy and they were going crazy. The kiss lasted about a minute before you both pulled away for oxygen.Remington pulled you closer into his side and he used a spare blanket and wrapped it around you both.

Sebastian: your first kiss was filled with passion and jealousy. You were watching palaye royal perform and one of the people who owned the venue kept flirting with you. Towards the ends of their set you could practically see the jealousy and anger rolling of Sebastian. When there set was done he walked straight up you and pushed the random boy away.

Sebastian: do me a favour back off she's mine and you don't get to flirt with her that my job.

With that you grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to yours and you both started to makeout a little.

By PalayeRoyaleSoldier