His first impresion of you

Emerson:

wow just wow. She's absolutely beautiful. I wonder what she's doing here. Holy hell she appreciates art and photos she's perfect. I can't believe she wants to take a photo of me. Her voice is so soft and gentle like a lullaby. When she asked me to correct my stance or anything she was so loving and gentle with her commands. Well they weren't even commands they were more like suggestions wrapped in an angelic velvet soft voice. Once we were done she told me that they would be up later. When she upload the pictures on her account I liked them straight away and followed her. Later Sebastian and Remington asked who the girl I had followed was and I explained to them the events of the day and tried extremely hard not to let on that I was falling for this Random girl. But by the look on their faces they both knew.

Remington:

Holy crap there's someone watching us wait she's stayed more than 30 seconds. She's a absolutely stunning she looks like a gothic pixie. I couldn't take my eyes of her while we performing she had me in a trance. We came to the end of our set and I told the boys that I was going to go and thank her. As I was talking to her she was extremely shy but adorable.  Later when she followed us I looked at her account she was extremely cool she liked so many bands and she loved animals. Which is amazing. Am I falling in love over a random gothic pixie...... no I cant be....... Maybe just a little.

Sebastian:

I heard and very soft but hoarse voice shout ma chérie so I told rem. Whilst I looked at the owners of the voice. A sweet girl with blueish purpleish hair.she beautiful. We started playing and all of a sudden a girl with red hair pushed her. I let it go think the girl in the red had been pushed herself. But then she slapped her and said something to her. I started to walk over to them to try and break it'll work out what was happening then she slapped her again so I stopped. Playing and went to my mic.  My brothers looking at me in confusion because they were completely oblivious to what had just happened. I got the girl sage and the other one was escorted out. I kept staring at her she was dat side stage at my side the lights from the stage making her hair even more mesmerising. After the show I spoke to her and checked to make sure she was okay. She asked for a photo and it was the least I could do. After we had the photo we went back to the bus to go home as we were in our home state today. Later on I found out she had tagged me and the other in a photo on Instagram and Twitter I quickly liked and retweeted adding a sentence asking our fans to be kind to one and other. I followed the on both and the boys seemed to do the same. I went to bed and when I woke up the following morning I smiled I had been dreaming about her all night.

By PalayeRoyaleSoldier