Don't hurt my woman!

Börja om från början

"Let's get this show on the road!" Adam yelled as Bently got in the driver's seat.

"Chill punk." He laughed.

I leaned up as we started driving and hit Tyler on the shoulder. He turned his head slightly to look at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"For what?"

"For whatever you got mad at me for earlier."

He smirked. "I'm not mad, I'm just not in the best mood today."

"Wanna talk about it?" I was trying to be subtle about it and get him to talk about Melanie. I don't think it would go over well if I told him Adam told me about it.

"Not really." He said.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine, keep your problems to yourself. It's frowned upon by most psychologists but whatever floats your boat."

I sat back and looked out the window. He'll talk when he's ready I guess.

Josh yawned and leaned his head on my shoulder. "I'm tired Eb."

"So I'm your pillow?"

"Looks that way." He smiled.

I decided to let him stay there and made myself as comfortable as I could. Playing with Josh's hair I turned and looked out the window. I really hope this trip is stress free, but with Tyler newly single, I'm sure it won't be. Somewhere in the middle of praying for a good trip, I fell asleep.

~~~

"Baby wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Tyler. "Are we there yet?"

"Not yet," he smirked. "Adam had to pee."

"Is that why you woke me up? I'm sorry Ty, but Adam's small bladder is none of my concern." I smiled.

"I woke you up to ask if you wanted a snack? They have vending machines out here."

I sat up and climbed out of the van. Both of us walked over to the vending machines and started picking out what we wanted. It was still too early to stop for lunch so this was going to have to hold me over until then. Plus I'm sure Josh will eat his share of food, so I got more than what I would normally get.

"Adam told you didn't he?" Tyler asked quietly.

I looked up at him. "What?"

"He told you about Mel. I know he did so don't cover for the little brat."

"Yeah he did."

It was quiet for awhile before he said something. "Are you going to ask?"

"What is there to ask Tyler? I mean I asked what was wrong earlier and you got mad. If you want to talk about it you will. Besides you don't really seem all that upset about it."

He turned toward me. "You couldn't be more wrong. Melanie was the first girl I really connected with since you. I kind of expected this to happen eventually because she's transferring to a school in the fall but I didn't expect it now."

So he was upset. In a sick way it made me feel a little better about this trip. If he was upset enough about Melanie to not hit on me, but still have fun, this is going to be the best beach trip ever. Of course my positive thinking didn't stop me from feeling bad for him.

"Why did she do it?" I asked.

He shrugged. "She said we probably weren't going to see other anymore this summer and when we get back, we'll only have a little more than a week together. I guess she thought there was no point in dragging it out longer."