"Don't give up, Lucario!! Use Power Up Punch!!"

"Use Flame Wheel to dodge the attack and finish this battle with Eruption!!!"

Lucario slid across the ground missing Typhlosion as he rolled towards his back and let the lava pellets fall on Lucario.

Lucario groaned in pain and fell down to one knee and gave Typhlosion a grin which he returned before collapsing on the ground knocked out.

"Lucario is unable to battle!! Typhlosion is the winner!! Since Cameron has no Pokemon left, Ash is the winner of the match, and advances to the Semifinals of the Lumiose Conference!!", the referee announced.

"(Groan) Return, Lucario!! You did a magnificent job, buddy! Ash was the better battler today. We'll improve as much as we can and take the lead once again!!", Cameron consoled Lucario who simply smirked in return.

I went to Cameron's side and offered my hand for a handshake.

"It was a great match, Cameron. We should battle another time!!", I told him giving him a friendly grin.

He returned the handshake and nodded his head.

"It was a great match! Your Typhlosion and Leavanny are something else, Ash!!", he complemented my Pokemon. Typhlosion grinned in return to the complement while Leavanny waved her leaves/hands to the crowd in joy while Garchomp was busy flying around the stadium in joy. Emboar was busy covering the battle arena in flames and jumping in joy.

"Alright, Ash, I gotta scoot. Win the League, man!! You better do so. I'll be rooting for you! See ya!!", he wished and left me with my Pokemon.

Suddenly, the stadium turned to a bright shade of red and my Pokemon stood defensively in front of me.

"Not to worry, dear friends!! This is just to signify that this battle was the 7500th battle, so the victor will have an additional advantage. Can the officials bring the spinning wheel?", the MC announced and 2 guys brought a large wheel similar to that when I battled Tyson. But this time, it had only 3 regions - RIGHT NOW!!!, L8R and TOMO.

I was unsure about them and gave the MC a what-is-this look and she simply motioned me to spin the wheel and I did so. The spoke landed on RIGHT NOW!!!.

"Then it's DECIDED!! The first Semifinal battle of the Lumiose Conference will take place RIGHT NOW. Ash, you may have an hour to take some rest and practice with your Pokemon, and other stuff!!", she awarded me the so-called incentive.

"How is that an advantage?!", I asked her totally unsatisfied with the decision. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"If you win, you have a lot of time to prepare for your finals. That is an advantage!!", she told me nonchalantly.

Unable to question her further, I accepted defeat and left the arena and pretty much like I had guessed, my opponent was Harrison. I tried searching for him, but in vain so I decided to go to my room and wind off for a few minutes before thinking about the team I could use for the next battle.

Time Skip

"Ladieees and Gentlemennnn, welcome back to the Lumiose Conference. Well,well,well. You guys are in for a double treat, huh? Two battles at the cost of one! While one of our battlers may not be happy with the decision, you guys are right?", the MC interacted with the audience slightly taunting me. In response, the entire audience clapped their hands and raored in approval of the decision. I didn't mind battling again but I wanted to be at my 110 percent to do so.

Then the referee came to his usual spot and said the usual things. Honestly, I had no idea as to why he had to say it again and again when a battle has just been completed and the same rules apply to this battle.

"This is the first Semifinal battle between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and Harrison of Littleroot Town. Both trainers may use 6 Pokemon and when 3 of a trainer's Pokemon are unable to battle, a 15 minute break will be awarded to both of the battlers. Let the match....COMMENCE!!!"

"Long time, no see Ash! I hope you give me a greater challenge than the previous time because you aren't the only one who has improved in the past 6 years!", Harrison greeted/taunted me.

"What is it with you guys and stealing my lines?", I retorted and he chuckled.

"Alright!! Steelix, I'm beginning it with YOU!!"

"Aurorus, I choose YOU!!"

"An Aurorus, huh? Impressive!! Steelix, start off with Rock Tomb!!"

"Freeze them all with Freeze Dry!!"

As I had planned, all the rocks froze and became as weak as paper and rolled harmlessly off Aurorus' silky skin.

"Very well! Dig!!"

"Avalanche!!"

This time, both of the attacks nearly cancelled each other. The ice from Avalanche froze the ground and Steelix came out quickly shivering. I had to use this moment.

"Aurorus, use Icy Wind!!"

"Steelix, keep yourself warm with Gyro Ball!!"

Steelix was strong but he had lots of gaps in his skin and this froze his movement suddenly.

"Why did you stop, Steelix?"

"Take Down!!"

Aurorus rushed into the rock Pokemon and sent him rattling down.

"Maintain your balance and use Dig again!!"

"Use one of the holes he had created and shoot a Blizzard in it!!"

Steelix came out shivering again but this time, he couldn't take it and collapsed due to the extreme coldness.

"Steelix is unable to battle!! Aurorus is the winner!!", the referee announced.

"Return, Steelix! You did a good job. I can use those tunnels you had created, my friend! Your hard work won't go to waste. Houndoom, let's even the scoreboard!!"

"Freeze the field with Powder Snow!!"

The small gust of wind and the snowfall covered the ground and Houndoom's footing began to falter.

"Calm down, Houndoom!! Melt the snow with Flamethrower"

"Our advantage lies only if he fails to gain a good stance, Aurorus! Keep freezing the field until my call!"

Houndoom gained proper footing in his region but he couldn't move around with ease.

"Use Rock Tomb!!"

"AuroooooooooRUSSSS!!!!"

"Burn it up with Inferno!! That will melt the ice too!!"

The Rock Tomb wounded Houndoom but it melted the ice. Harrison gained the upper hand this time.

"Use Payback and Dark Pulse!! No time to recover, Houndoom!!"

"Frost Breath and Rock Slide!! Don't let him near you!! Then use Take Down!!"

The rapid combo harmed both of them, especially Aurorus but Houndoom's paws were frozen to the ground. While he tried getting out, Aurorus recovered some energy from the nearby snow, and used a fully charged Take Down which clearly knocked out Houndoom but left Aurorus on his final legs.

"Houndoom is unable to battle! Aurorus is the winner!!", the referee announced.

"Return, Houndoom!! He's tough alright!! Miltank, make me proud!!"

"Aurorus, return!! You did great, buddy! I may need your help another time. For now, enjoy a good rest. Crawdaunt, I choose YOU!!"

To be continued.....

A/N: Thanks for reading!! I wanna thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my story and especially those who even bothered to vote. Your support is invaluable to me!!:):):)