Beautiful Disaster Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

Throwing me down aside from the rubble he roughly takes hold of my wrists and forces them above my head. I squirm, twist, and wiggle in any way hoping to loosen away from his grasp. He straddles me clutching tighter to my wrists. I wince at the pain.

                He lowers his head gazing down upon me with eyes filled with nothing but a dark, stoic expression. I scowl hitting my head with his. He doesn’t move but instead the blow came down on me knocking me down. For a moment my vision feels blurred as pain shoots through my head.

                “Hold still!” He demands forcing my body down.

                I will against him. “Let me go!” I fight hard squirming in any way possible.

                The man groans as he takes my whole body and embodies it against his. He clutches his arms and legs around me holding me down firmly. I attempt to move but his grasp is too tight.

                “You son-of-a-bitch!”

                My backside is on the ground still. His body is large against mine completely covering me in his hard chiseled frame. My mind goes faintly fuzzy as I look up into the stranger’s violet eyes. There’re full of arrogant satisfaction and raw sexuality.

                It turns me over in seconds. 

                “Now that I have your undivided attention,” he growls centimeters away from touching nose. I huff in a breath undyingly angry when a wave of old spice fills my nose. I jerk away by a sudden rush of nausea overfilling my head.   

                Unclipping one of his arms clasped down one of my wrists, he reaches back pulling something from a pocket. “This locket,” he begins placing it at my eye level. “I need to find this locket.”

                I narrow my eyes focusing on the picture two inches from my face. It’s me, I came to realize. Standing next to Troy with his arm casted around my waist pulling me close into his chest. We were at Michigan Adventures standing in front of the entrance. The sign, a crowd of people, and Poppy all stand in the background. But most of all I’m wearing an oval shaped locket coated with gold as intricate swirls glaze over the top.

                It was that day that I lost it.        

                Looking back up, I meet the man’s penetrating glower. He waits patiently, dark brows creased, mouth curved in a line of superiority and clear dominance. It makes my stomach ache in disgust. But it makes my decision clear. If I were to ever see this man again I vow to never be taken down like this. This man does not control me.  

                One palm is tightly secured around my wrists, I try to jerk but it’s no use the man is too damn strong.

                That bastard.

                Reluctantly I raise my gaze to meet with his. “I lost it.’ I murmur clenching my together.

                “You’re lying.”

                Immediately I scuff not bothering to hide my disgust. “Really?” Slowly I lean my head up meeting a breath away from his delicious lips. “Why in the hell should I tell you a god damn thing?” The words slither from beneath my tongue hissing like a rattle snake about to strike.

                Behind me I can feel his nails digging into my wrists and then slowly loosen as if relaxing away from me. I wait patiently, calculating for a chance to attack. This time I will make no mistake.