32.

They wore all black as there guns stuck out on there sides. There hair was perfectly gelled back and they look totally opposite of what I thought.

They were clean cut and I would never in a million years expect them to be killers. But then again I am married to Grayson.

"I was hoping I would never have to see you two again, but you just seem to not be able to let me go, I must be charming" Grayson teased. He didn't fear them. He knew there weakness, I could tell by the look in his eyes.

I looked around and there was men surrounding us. Every where I looked there was an armed man. My stomach started to drop as i realized we was out numbered.

"There's no getting out of this sweetheart" one of them said to me making my skin crawl. I started to walk towards me but Ethan stepped out in front of me.

"I would second guess that if i was you" he says with his jaw clenched and his fist bawled up.

He was protecting me.

Grayson grabbed my hand pulling me behind him as he stood side by side with Ethan. I didn't feel so weak anymore and I knew they wouldn't let   anyone hurt me.

"You will have to go through us before you touch her, and trust me, it's not gonna be such a good idea" Grayson says with his deep devilish voice.

He could make your skin crawl by the sound of it.

"Oh come on I just wanted to play"

I didn't know which one was which and I didn't really care. I just wanted them dead.

He lifted his hand up and everyone pointed there guns towards us. My palms started to sweat and my whole life started to play in my head like a movie, but it wasn't a happy ending. I was gonna die.

The thought up dieing made me want to throw up, I wasn't ready, i wanted to live life with Grayson, and be a mother. It wasn't time to end it.

My eyes sqeezed shut and my nails dug into my palms as several gun shots went off making my ears ring.

Screams and crys were heard and I couldn't open my eyes. I felt like I was already dead, or maybe I was just dreaming because I didn't feel anything but the tight grip on my arm  from Grayson.

I opened my eyes seeing the twins pointing guns at the brothers head as all of there mens body layed lifeless on the ground.

My head was spinning trying to figure out what was going on.

"I called some good friends of mine to the party, I hope you didn't mind" Grayson says with his evil smirk as he pulled the trigger and a bullet went straight threw the tall brothers head.

I just stood there shocked and slightly turned on by him.

"Backups here bitches"

I snatched my head towards to shot up doorway and a smile creeped on my face as she stood there holding her gun up with an amusing look on her face.

"Cameron, you are one bad ass bitch"