6.

Another usual day, heading to work. Grayson's been leaving earlier to do stuff for his new business so I don't go in till later.

I made my way to his office waiting for the elevator doors to open. I rolled my eyes as the sight of her came in front of my eyes. She was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed with her ugly ass lipstick she wears.

My eyes met with Grayson's and he gave me a small smirk.

"She came to apologize" he said raising his eye brows up knowing the bitch is full of shit.

I looked at her and she stood up walking towards me with this pathetic look on her face. I could see straight through her.

"Addyson please, I had no idea that picture was in there, I would never d-" before she could finish I balled my fist up and punched her right across the face.

She fell down to the ground and I straddled her as I kept hitting her over and over and over until my knuckles turned blue and covered in her blood.

I stood up hovering over her as I stared into her pathetic eyes. I had nothing but hate for the bitch and I could feel that darkness take over me the more I looked at her.

I looked over at grayson who was leaned back in his office chair daring to not say a word.

I reached in bra pulling out my knife as I walked over grabbing her by the hair as I dragged her all the way in front of grayson forcing her to look at him.

I heard her mumble her last word 'please' before my blade connected to her throat.

Her now life less body fell to the ground as blood flooded the tile floor. My dark eyes looked up at Grayson's and he sat there watching me. He had an amused look on his face, and he knew not to question me.

"Any other crazy bitches from your past I should know about" I spit as I cleaned off my knife and stuck it back into my bra.

He Shook his head as he leaned up pushing a button and his two men came to clean up the body.

"I'm taking the day off, I'll see you at home for dinner" I Bent down kissing his soft lips before walking out.

I looked back at him and he sent me a small smirk.

"You never fail to suprise me A"