22.

I sat there watching him closely as he sipped his third glass of whiskey and stared deeply into her eyes. She was standing there trembling as he grayson got closer and closer.

He liked taunting people, making them fear him so he can see it in there eyes, he was so wicked and insane.

"Please Mr. Dolan, I'll make sure he pays it I promise, just please give us more time"

Her begging was like a adrenaline rush for him, it made him more excited knowing she was weak and he was in control. I could see that devilish smirk appear on his face as he pointed the gun to her head.

He wasn't supposed to kill her, just spook her a bit so her boss will pay up, they had a secret affair going on and he was a married man so grayson thought why not her instead of the wife?  Plus it's a good black mail opportunity.

I jumped as I heard my ears ring from the gun shot and I heard her body hit the floor. I looked up at him and he started to fire more shots into her lifeless body.

He was addicted to pulling the trigger.

Grayson's men picked her body up carrying her out the elevator, cleaning up our messes like they always do.

"You said you wasn't going to kill her" I said as i stood up walking to him.

His dark eyes met mine as his hands came to my face and he lifted my chin up.

"Don't act like you haven't killed innocent people A"

His words were sharp and in fact iv never killed an innocent person. Just the ones who crossed me, or him.

"I haven't, but whatever makes you sleep at night" I spit and he jerked his self around staring at me evilly.

His hands wrapped around my throat tightly as he pushed me up against his desk. He was being extremely rough and the whiskey took over the smell of his cologne.

"Don't forget who's the boss around here addyson, I don't like a smartass and I'm done puting up with one"

His hand tightened and he brought his mouth to my ear as he softly bit it. I felt his other hand make it's way up my thighs as he moved my panties over and softly rubbed me.

I was angry at him, but I missed his touch so much.

He rubbed so soft and slow as his lips kissed down my neck making me moan out loud. He dragged his fingers down to my entrance and I gasped as I felt him enter one into me.

The amused smirk on his face knowing he got a reaction from me made me wanted to punch him in the face.

He knew what he was doing to me. He knew he had control over me and nothing aroused him more.

I gripped his shirt as his fingers picked up the pace making me release on them.

"Damn baby" he mumbled as he reached down unbuttoning his pants.

I placed my hand on top of his stopping him as I hopped off the desk and fixed my clothes.

He looked at me confused but slightly pissed off as I gave him a small smirk.

"Sorry grayson, but this smartass has something to do"