23.

I paced back and forth as I picked up the phone dialing his number and it going straight to voicemail for the 20th time.

I was biting my nails and my foot repeatedly tapped against the hard wood floor.

He was supposed to be home hours ago and I haven't heard from him all day. He's been acting out so bad lately coming home drunk, missing work, but this, this is a new thing.

I dont know what happend to him, he's not himself. He's so mean and hateful towards me when he's dranking but when he's sober he's okay. It's like the real way he feels about me is when he's drinking.

I saw headlights shine through the windows and I sat there waiting for him to come through the door.

Minutes past and I heard a female laughing making my blood boil and my eyes darken.

The door opened revealing his drunk ass with his arm around a drunk girl. He had her lipstick smeared across his face and when his eyes met mine his whole entire face dropped.

"Are you fucking serious"

He removed his arm from her as he made his way to me, but I pushed him away. His eyes turned dark and his jaw clenched as he stood there looking at me getting more and more pissed of by the moment.

"A she's a friend, she offered me a ride home" he says knowing he's full of shit.

"That's why her skanking ass lipstick is smeared across your face" I spit and she looked at me as she started putting her hair back saying she wanted to fight me.

She got closer and closer to me and I laughed at how pathetic she is and him. His eyes never left mine and he knew my crazy was coming out, it's like he craves to see that side of me, like it turns him on.

She took one more step forward and I pulled out my gun making her come face to face with it. Fear covered her face as a evil smirk covered mine.

"Night night" I teased as I pulled the trigger letting her lifeless body hit the ground.

I looked back at Grayson and a amused looked appeared on his face as he stared into my eyes deeply.

"If you don't wanna be next I suggest you to get the fuck out of my face"

He nodded as he started to walk away but he stopped before he went out of eye sight and he looked back at me with his devilish grin.

"You're not so innocent A, remember that"