25.

It's been months. Grayson has changed so much, for the greater. He's so sweet and gentle, but don't let him fool you completely. He's still the devil. Our relationship has grown so strong and powerful, i still haven't told him about Ethan, and I don't plan to.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt his warm touch on my thigh as the door handle turned and the door opened revealing the doctor.

He gave me and Grayson a apologizing look, the same look he's been giving us over and over for months now.

"I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs. Dolan, it's negative"

I felt my eyes began to water and Grayson stood up wrapping me up in his arms as he lays a small kiss on my forehead.

"I'll give you some time" the doctor mumbles as he walks out leaving us alone.

My heart was breaking slowly each time i was told I'm not pregnant. Fear of never being able to give Grayson a baby ran through my mind over and over. I couldn't take it.

"The one thing a wife is supposed to provide and I can't even do it, I'm use less"

Tears started to fall from my eyes as Grayson's white tshirt caught them all. He was trying to be strong for the both of ys, but deep down I knew it was killing him. He wanted kids more than anything.

"Don't you ever say that addyson, we will keep trying, and trying, and if it doesn't work we will look into other options, but don't you ever doubt yourself for one second, you are everything to me, and some day you will be the most beautiful mother out there and our baby will love you just as much as I do"

He spoke so softly and he knew exactly what to say to keep me calm. He was right, there were other options but I feel like I'm failing him.

We grabbed our things as we checked out and headed home. Thoughts about the night Jack took me came flowing through my mind and I just wanted to bring him back to life then kill him all over again. He took so much from me, and I'm gonna suffer from him for the rest of my life.

I don't have anyone to talk to, everyone turned on me, except for Grayson, he got lost for a while but he found his way and now it's like me and him against the world and there's nothing else i wanted more than this.