Feeling Normal Again

Evie was treated to a big breakfast from David when he visited alongside Snow and Emma she said "I agreed to seeing you lot at Granny's not my kitchen?" he said "I thought you would enjoy a home cooked breakfast" she said "Emma, what's going on?" she said "Just go along with it". He said "Why can't I do nice things for family" she said "You're worried about Hook moving in with me aren't you? I get it you're being protective of me but I'm a big girl okay, besides my pregnant roommate may get sick over the smells" Snow said "How is Belle doing?" she said "Taking it a day at a time, I firmly believed I curbed her morning sickness". Henry had stayed over helping Evie with some secret stuff he readied for school alongside Snow in teaching they left. When Jekyll and Regina came in the house Evie said "Since when is my house Heroes Central?" Jekyll showed them a cameo necklace Hyde is taunting him with it they better find a solution to stop him once and for all. Emma helping Hook pack his stuff she said "You don't have to worry about room" he said "Well, the seafaring life doesn't call much for possessions". Evie had been organizing her closet to fit Hook's stuff in when there was a strange presence at her front door she came to open the door she said "Hello Rumple" he said "Evie, I like to speak to my wife?" she said "You're not invited in" Belle came down the stairs she said "It's okay Evie". She came to the door she said "What do you want?" he said "To protect you, to protect you both" she said "Evie is doing that job already by allowing me to stay here" he said "Hyde is out, he's going to use you as leverage against me, I have to make sure he can't do that again" she said "Why would he care about me, what did you do to him? Why don't you go I have friends who can protect me" Evie said "You heard Belle, leave now" he said "If you want me to go fine but first" he put a protection spell on Evie's house he said "It will make it impossible for Hyde to come in and you to leave" he turned to walk Belle said "No, no" she tried to walk out the door but couldn't she said "You can't just lock me in a case like one of your objects" Evie said "You are a cruel man Rumplestiltskin" he walked off.

               Evie called Emma to tell her what Rumple did she told the rest she said "Gold trapped Belle at Evie's house with some kind of protection spell, he thinks Hyde's coming after her" Jekyll said "The Dark One's wife?" David said "Why would Hyde go after her?". Evie was with Belle she said "Despite everything, he does have a flattery for loving you" Belle said "He's trying to control me and knows I don't like to be controlled" Evie said "Well, look at me I'm scared out of my mind of having Killian here but that's what life is, living through the motions that you will reach your happy ending" Belle said "Evie you have been screwed out of everything, you deserve your happy ending more than anybody" she said "Thank you". Evie had went to get stuff when she was greeted by Hyde he said "Hello Evie" she turned around to see him he said "Let me guess you're out on errands for Dark One's Wife?" she said "How did you get out of your cell?" he said "No cell can hold me" she said "Your quarrel is with the Dark One not Belle so leave her be" he said "Yes, but she is his weakness and well that is something" she said "Like it or not, you can't get to her" he said "Why, you're protecting her come now you're here and she's not" she said "You're distracting me, you know something so spit it out or I'll leave". Jekyll came into Evie's house where Belle was he warned her that Hyde broke into his lab and Dark One took the serum and that he should be there to protect her she believing him being sincere not knowing he has ill-fated intentions. Evie kept at bay by Hyde when Rumple greeted them he went to harm Hyde while she left she came into her house she said "Belle, I'm back" she sensing something was quite off she took her phone and texted Hook 'help' as well as Emma she put the groceries down she said "Belle, it's me Evie". The house was too quiet she came to Belle who was hiding in her room she hugged her she whispered that Jekyll is trying to kill her she said "Come with me" she took her to the door she was able to get to the yard when they were greeted by Jekyll he said "Evie, what a surprise I didn't figure you be home?" she said "I had a chat with Hyde he was stalling me mostly because he knew you would go after Belle, so what happened really?" Belle said "Hyde isn't the monster, he is?" Jekyll said "Hyde took the one I love from me, she loved him and not me". Hyde and Rumple saw Belle, Evie and Jekyll Rumple couldn't do anything to stop Jekyll Evie said "Harming Belle won't help matters, she's innocent in all this" he said "So was Mary". Jekyll holding the weapon at Belle and Evie she said "I survived the Underworld you got nothing on me". He went to using the weapon electricity shooting out of it when Hook knocked him down he said "Quite enough of that" he got up and fought him Evie had Belle run to the porch Jekyll went to knock Hook out with the weapon when she saw him trip over a garden rake when he did Hook jabbed Jekyll with his sword while Rumple and Hyde looked on then Hyde collapsed from the same wound on Jekyll dying indefinitely. Regina came to see Hyde's body wondering if the serum worked only to see Jekyll laid dead few feet from Evie's doorstep she said "Well Hyde's vanquished" he said "Yeah" Rumple removed the protection spell on the residence Evie went and hugged Hook as Jekyll's body was taken away Belle blamed this on Rumple since he had destroyed two people's lives while he vowed she would come back to him one way or another.