"You gotta be careful boys!" were her words as she stood up. "Oh? Nice plain shirt Trusselle huh?"

He looked great as always.

"Joon was the one who chose this, is it good?" he replied proudly, I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Sandra looked at me and I smiled sheepishly. I stood up reluctantly, not sure about existing at the moment. I got red cheeks, no.

"Come on Joon! We gotta go now." Trusselle was so excited and I made my way to him.

"Bye Sandra." I raised my hand a goodbye.

Once we reached Trusselle's car I stopped for a moment and tapped his back.

"Can I seat at the back seat?" I asked, I thought I was shaking a little bit.

He frowned, I gulped feeling in danger.

I didn't know but I feel scared right now. Sandra's words were still in my mind.

"Why?" he's clueless.

Right. He's innocent, he didn't have an idea about what I was thinking.

Suddenly I felt guilty.

I stared at his eyes, he was really waiting for my answer. Ohh he's really making me guilty right now.

I turned my head quickly to see if we got somebody around us, when assured..

"No forget it. Can I give you a hug? Like a quick hug?" I requested with all sincerity. I was really guilty for being scared, I shouldn't be and I knew he will never hurt me.

I saw that his face lit up, he's even hiding a smile.

"Of course you can! Even for an hour." he replied spreading his arms, ready to receive a hug.

I didn't waste the time and made my way to hug him tightly. Feeling everything about him, enjoying the warmth.

Few seconds, I moved to release myself from the hug but he stayed still hugging me tighter not letting me go.

"You smell so good." I heard him and let me go.

I just smiled, his eyes were sparkling. It makes me weak.

..

"And here is the last one, one of our mini groceries." he said when we stopped in front of a building, pulling the passenger window down.

This was the 14th store we had visited today and it's my 14th time to gulp. He must be kidding, we went to different stores and he kept on saying "mini" or "little".

My eyes can't lie. The stores that he considered as small were actually giant! No kidding.

"It seems to be crowded?" was all I said after seeing too much people getting in and out of the glass door.

"I think so, it's a local grocery store though." he replied making me nod in agreement.

"So what do you think? Are you tired now? Do you feel hungry?" he asked and I turned my head to face him.

Our eyes met, a smile grew on his face. He was staring at me like I was the brightest crayon in the box. I smiled back.

His hands were on his laps, he was so perfect in his white plain t-shirt. No lies but I must admit that something inside of me wanted to see his skin.

His body, his legs. We were always in pajamas when at home.

"Can I ask you something?" I made a question while staring at him, he simply nodded.