Chapter 8

-

Point Of View
- Joon -

"Which one?!"

I shouted, talking to Trusselle.

He's in the bathroom taking a shower, I was done.

"Anything you want me to wear!" he shouted back.

I can't help but to smile. He's making me go crazy now. Today was my rest day and like what we have planned, he will be showing their small businesses.

"Okay!" I replied and made my way to his clothes.

My face lit up once I entered the other side of his room, his set of clothes never failed to amuse me.

"I want you to wear this.. this pants, this shoes.."

I said while choosing what I wanted.

..

"Hi there.."

I greeted Sandra when I saw her at the kitchen while having my way down the stairs.

I felt very close to them now, like a family yes.

"Oh hi? Good morning little Korean!" she cheered and I rushed to join her at the table.

"Good morning, how's sleep?" I asked seeing her bright smile.

"It was perfect!" was her reply and her eyes proved it. "Anyway, what time are you guys coming back?"

I thought for a moment, not sure.

"I don't know?" I smiled weakly.

They knew that Trusselle and I will be visiting their small businesses, I even felt shy when Trusselle told them that he would like me to see their small businesses. I felt like an important part of the family.

"Lately I'm seeing that Trusselle and you are getting closer, what's up?"

I was speechless for hearing her question. I knew from her voice that she's just curious.

"He's kind." I admitted instead, it's true.

"I'm happy to hear that from you. I must admit that he has changed, he's better now than before. It seems that he's enjoying your company." she smiled and I can see she's thankful.

Half of me felt so great for hearing it and the other half.. so guilty. Sorry I can't just let them know what was going on between Trusselle and me.

"But Joon, you haven't seen him at his worst side."

I raised my head to face Sandra after what she said, she was smiling but a little serious.

"Nobody would want to see him in a bad mood. We don't talk to him when he's upset." she added.

I wondered what can happen if I were to see that side of Trusselle.

"C-can I ask why?" I replied trying to sound normal.

"Because no one can control him. Not me, not my mom and even dad."

I just nodded to her answer. We stayed silent for a moment.

"I'm not saying that he's being a devil when not in a mood. Trusselle is Trusselle and it will never change." she spoke again while staring now at her coffee.

I was about to say something when I heard Trusselle's voice.

"Joon let's go." he cheered while having his way downstairs. "Oh hi Sandra? You there.."

I looked at Sandra and she gave me a weak smile, I nodded.

"Did he hear us?" she asked unsurely, I shook my head in response.