A3 Ch9

When they got back to the cave, Kira was waiting at the entrance. Twilight and Dawn froze when they saw the tall pokemon. Nightshadow nudged them foreward, "Girls, this is your Aunt Kira," Nightshadow looked up at her friend, "she's family."

Kira smiled and blinked back tears. She knelt down so she was almost eye level with the girls, "Hello, Dawn and Twilight! Your mother has told me so much about you." "Actually, I'm Dawn." "And I'm Twilight." "Oh, sorry." Kira apologized. "Its okay, Aunt Kira, we get that a lot." Twilight assured. "From our own parents." Dawn added.

"It's getting dark, girls. Why don't you go find something to eat before heading to your nests." Nightshadow suggested. "Okay, Mom." "Oh wait," Twilight turned back to Kira, "Here's an Apple we picked earlier, Aunt Kira." She took the Apple and took a bite. "Thanks, Twilight." "You're welcome." Then she hurried off to join her sister.

Nightshadow looked over at Eclipse and he nodded. Nightshadow walked up to Kira, who was eating the Apple hungrily. "Kira," Nightshadow started. "Yeah?" Kira said with her mouth full. "Well, Eclipse and I were talking on the way back and...Would you like to stay here with us?" Kira smiled, bent down, and hugged both of them. "Thanks, but I can only stay for a couple days." Eclipse and Nightshadow backed up, "What?" they said in unison.

"I mean I'm really happy you've accepted me as a part of your family, "Kira explained, "but I have my own home and territory that I need to protect.  I promise I'll visit often. I know the way here now and you know the way to my cave, Nightshadow, and you know you're always welcome." 

Nightshadow was astonished, "Why? I thought you were lonely all by yourself." "I was a little lonely, but that's my home, I've lived there for most of my life. Plus, I'm not really used to sharing with other pokemon, but you know you haven't seen the last of me!" Nightshadow smiled, "That's good."

Eclipse walked into the cave. "Are you two just going to stand there smiling like Sableyes or are you going to come inside and get something to eat?" He taunted. "We're coming." Nightshadow replied.

While they ate, Nightshadow told Eclipse and the girls all about Amy and showed them the purple stone, that she'll keep forever, and how she met Kira.

Later, Kira made her own nest and had gone to sleep. Nightshadow laid down between Eclipse and the girls, who were already asleep. She closed her eyes and and leaned her head on Eclipse's shoulder. She breathed in his scent and thought to herself, I'm finally home.

************************************************************************************

Hey! Finally finished Adventure 3! Can't wait to write the next adventure!

So did you or did you not like this adventure? Tell me in the Comments or Vote for this chapter!

Hope to write again soon! :)