A3 Ch5

Over the next two days they wandered the large feild until, finally, Nightshadow saw something! "There!" Nightshadow exclaimed. Kira jumped saying, "What? What is it? Is it another pokemon?" "No, it's the forest, my home, the lake, the girls, Eclipse!" Nightshadow ran towards a line of trees in the distance. "Wow, slow down!" Kira shot after her.

Kira caught up to Nightshadow when they were about halfway there. "Are you sure it's the right forest?" Kira asked. "I'm positive," Nightshadow replied as they kept running, "I know my territory when I see it. Plus, see that big rock over there?" Kira squinted her eyes, "I see it." "Well that's where we scratched our mark as the edge of the territory." "Okay, as long as you're sure."

When they reached the trees, Nightshadow exclaimed joyfully, "This is it! I'm finally home!" Suddenly, she caught a whif of a familiar scent. "Eclipse!" she exclaimed, "Follow me, Kira!" They dodged bushes and darted between trees. "We're nearing a small clearing." Nightshadow said as they ran.

Once they reached the clearing, they saw Eclipse standing in the middle with his back to them. "Eclipse!" Nightshadow took a step toward him. Suddenly, he spun around and stared past Nightshadow and straight at Kira! Nightshadow gasped and backed away. His eyes glowed a fierce white!

"Intruder," Eclipse yelled at Kira, "You should not have come into my territory!" The gem on his forehead glowed and Kira floated in the air! "Ahhhh!" Kira yowled in pain, "I can't move!" "Kira!" "Nightshadow, you got to talk some sense into Eclipse! Ahhh!" Kira yowled in pain again, "Hurry!"

Nightshadow turned back to Eclipse, "Eclipse, put Kira down!"

******************************************************************************

Suspense!!! What do ya think? Ehh?

Please, Comment, Vote, and Share! :D