A3 Ch3

In the morning, they ate breakfast and tried to figure out which direction they should go in.

"You know what's funny," Kira said, "I think I remember some travling pokemon talking about some crazy Espeon with glowing white eyes. That couldn't be Eclipse though." When Nightshadow didn't say anything Kira looked over at her. "That couldn't be Eclipse. Right?"

Nightshadow sighed, "I was afraid he might have gone into the dark place." "What?" Kira exclaimed, "You mated with a crazy Espeon?!" "He's not crazy!" "You mean an Espeon with glowing white eyes and attacks every pokemon in sight is not crazy?" Kira yelled. "That's not him!" Nightshadow yelled back.

Kira backed up a bit. Nightshadow sighed, "I'm sorry. It's just...Eclipse has this...curse or ability.... something where whenever he's weak, physically or mentally, he goes into this dark place and he can't control his actions."

Nightshadow looked down at her purple stone, "His eyes glow white, and his psychic attacks go beyond their max ability. He's sucked into a dark place inside himself and an evil takes control. All he can do is listen to the battle until somebody gets him out." She looked outside, "Twilight and Dawn must be so scared. I hope the three of them ae okay." Nightshadow sank down and put her head down on her paws.

Kira walked over to Nightshadow and sat down beside her. "Well," Kira said, "let's go see if they are." Nightshadow lifted her head to look up at Kira, "Really?" Kira smiled, "We have to get you to Eclipse and the girls as soon as possible!" They both stood up. "Thanks, Kira." "Thank me later, when we get you home."

******************************************************************************

Hey, sorry it's a short chapter. Just had to put it out there.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share! :)