A2 Ch3

In the morning, Amy brought her a bowl of what she said was Pokemon Food. Nightshadow looked at the pellets and wasn't so sure.

"Come on, Nightshadow, you'll love it! It's made especially for Dark-types just like you!" Amy pleaded. Nightshadow sniffed it. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it." Nightshadow ate one of the pellets. "Wow, this is actually pretty good!" She looked up at Amy, who was smiling. "You're welcome." Amy said.

                                                                    *************

Later that day, a blizzard hit, and it hit hard. Nightshadow looked outside, watchinghe blizzard rage. "I hope Eclipse and the girls are okay." she said to herself. "Are you worried about the blizzard?" Nightshadow hadn't heard Amy come in. "We're perfectly safe in here." Nightshadow shook her head. "Then what are you worried-Oh...do you have family out there?" "Yeah." Nightshadow replied looking outside. "Your mother and father?" Nightshadow shook her head. "Oh...A-are you a mother?" she asked. Nightshadow nodded, thinking od Twilight and Dawn.

"That means my father took you away from your husband and kids!" Nightshadow nodded again, blinking back tears.

Amy sat down next to Nightshadow. "I'm so sorry, Nightshadow!" Amy apologized, "I don't think my dad realized he was taking you away from your family." Amy began stroking Nightshadow's back. Nightshadow didn't mind, she actually thought it felt nice and comforting. Amy must really care about her.

"I must get home." Nightshadow said. Amy, apparently, guessed what she said. "I understand that you have to go, but in this weather you'd freeze to death!" Amy said, "I think you should wait till it gets warmer or at least till the snow melts. Wait till spring." Nightshadow looked at Amy like she was crazy. "I know you want to get back to your family, and you want to do it alone, but you got to understand that if you go out in this cold weather you'll...you'll never see them again..."

It got really quiet, except for the howling of the wind. Nightshadow sighed, "You're right, Amy." She climbed into Amy's lap. Tears started to trickle down Nightshadow's face while Amy stoked Nightshadow to try to calm her down. "Why don't you come and sleep in my room with me instead of all alone in here, Nightshadow?" Amy suggested. "I'd like that." Nightshadow sniffled.