I blink at him for a solid 30 seconds before laughing. Which I then do for a whole minute.

"Am I missing something..." I hear in between my laughter.

"Emma," I instantly recognize Lucas's voice, which is filled with annoyance.

I quickly calm myself down, and pretend to swipe a non-exist tear away from my eye. "Sorry, but I don't believe you. I don't know why you're bothering to mention it again. I already heard the conversation on Saturday," I state.

Jason furrows his eyebrows, and Lucas glares at me. "What conversation?" Lucas asks, interrupts whatever Jason had to say.

I meet his glare head on. "What you were saying in the guest room? About Jessica? About the whole witch theory? I heard it. And I don't believe it for one second."

"Dammit," I hear Jason mutter behind Lucas. Suddenly Jason is right in front of me, with Lucas hovering behind him.

"Emma... It's true," he whispers and I scoff in disbelief. "I'm serious!" He drags his hand down his face before continuing. "We have 3 different sets of powers."

I raise my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue. He gets the sign and drops his shoulders. "The 3 T's. Telekinesis, Telepathy and Teleportation."

Lucas pushes Jason to the side so they're both side by side, and continues for him. "Telekinesis is most common, because it's easier to access. Telepathy... Well, not so much. It's more difficult to get a hold on it. Even if you were able to access it, you have to be close to the objective person. Teleportation is a little more easier, and common."

"Almost everyone can excel in only one T, but," Lucas looks at Jason and grins. "We're pretty awesome."

I cross my arms. "Why should I even believe a word coming out of your mouths? You're not exactly the most honest people," I explain.

Lucas steps up so he's even closer to me. He brings his hand up. "Give me your cell phone."

"What? No!" I shriek.

He rolls his eyes at my behaviour and explains. "I'm gonna give you an example. Hand it over."

I hesitantly reach for my phone, which is in my front pocket in my bag. "Here," I mumble as I put my phone in his hand.

Our fingers brush, and my eyes shoot up to look at him.

He stares at me blankly, however behind all of his exterior, I see more.

I always had.

He looks away quickly, and turns his head so he's looking at the ground. Seconds laters he marches to the other side of the room and puts my phone down on the upper shelf.

He takes long steps to get back to me and once he does, he faces the shelf and opens his hand.

In a matter of seconds, my phone is being flown to Lucas's hand.

I widen my eyes, and look at my phone - which is now in his hand - and where he put it before.

"I-I... What?"

My wide eyes stare at Lucas, and he slowly turns back to face me. He hands over my phone and I grab it slowly.

"H-How? How did you find out? How do you know I'm one?" A million questions start pouring out, and I don't know how to stop it.

"Emma," someones warm hand touches my upper arm, and I look up to see Jason, worry written all over his face.

"How did you find out?" I say a little louder and clearer.