CHAPTER: 2

**I NEED RELIEF**

For the whateverumph amount of time, I catch myself staring at the wall clock and wishing that some wizard will put their magic to good use and make the clock hit six with their magic stick thingy, signaling the end of my time in prison. Until I have to do it all again tomorrow. I was lucky I got detention on break day because coach would have my head. You'd think he'd give me a break because he has a wife and he should have an idea what period pain is, but it's okay, I don't mind, it just shows him how much I'm dedicated.

 The only girl on the boys rugby team and let me tell you: It. can. get. rough. I'm kinda happy my boobs are almost nonexistent because I'm telling you, if I had those cheerleader whores body it would be a MAJOR, inconvenience. The only thing I'm grateful for which makes me look 'feminine' is my hips and butt they make a good cushion for a fall.  

I love rugby and being vice-captain took a lot of hard work. My dad was a rugby player and a mechanic and I want to follow in his footsteps, even though I'm female I am determined to do so. The only problem is, I suck at school and anything with math in it sooo, basically almost every subject.

"Well I hope you all learned your lesson !" I roll my eyes and left the classroom before I scream in his face that he should go fuck himself. Like who created detention as a punishment anyway? It doesn't even make sense... I'm just glad it's over and I can go home to touch myself, take a long shower, and go to bed. My body is still sore from the intense training session couch made us do. The asshole made me do double that because he thinks I need to 'toughen up more'.

"Bonsoir abuela" I greet my grandmother with a kiss on the head, who is watering the plants.

"Yeah yeah. Did you hear about the new neighbor?" She squeals my grandmother is sixty-four and still acts like she is 14, the age she had my mother. I roll my eyes at her girlishness and continue inside to go see what she made for dinner. "Don't ignore me child! Mary told me during the young and the restless this afternoon that he was a young sex god !"

"Abuela! I don't want to sound rude before you hit me with your slipper, but I don't give a shi- "she glares at me" I -I mean I don't give a skittle. Anyway has Ammelia called?"

 "I honestly don't get you querido but no she hasn't you know how she is busy, busy I'm sure she will later don't worry. Anyway, I'm going to see if tomorrow I can invite him for dinner!"

" Yeah, whatever," I mumble softly because I'm afraid of her and that damned slipper. I take plates of food upstairs because really I can eat for a team or a family of eight, which I'm well aware men find unattractive but I don't give a shit. Abuela hates me to do it but feeds me anyway.

 I leave my plates on the floor with the rest of the dishes of this morning, making a mental note to bring them to wash before cockroaches and ants eat me alive. After my relaxing bath, I get into bed still wincing at the soreness in my back, I lay down with only my sports bra and opened my incognito tab to continue watching my video from last night. Maybe an orgasm can make me feel at least a little bit better. I slid my hand down and slowly opened my bottom lips.