CHAPTER :1

** STARTING FRESH**

I try my best not to look irritated, a little over a week moving into this small town to start fresh, to just forget and my possible future boss who looks about fifty is hitting on me. In my past, the old me would be bending her over the desk and have her screaming before the interview was over, but that's the old me. I want different, want to be different. 

Wonder if her husband is at work, thinking his wife is probably being a loyal, trustworthy, loving, wife.  Heh! don't they all?  Third cougar this week I had to turn down i'm starting to think this town is full of them.

"So mister azariah..." she says my name a little to seductively for my taste but I try not to shudder. She gets up from her desk, walks over to the front of it, leaning her arse on the edge looking at me dead in the eye then bites her lip.

"So ?" I urge her to continue because I plan on getting something to eat after I'm hired, or rejected... By the way, she's acting I'm thinking I'm going to get hired.

"You are well qualified and equipped..." She looks at my crotch, slowly bringing her gaze upwards,  looking at my lips a little too long, then back up into my eyes. " But, I'm afraid I can't hire you, unless.." Okay this woman is testing my patience, does her husband not know about dildos if he's gotten to shriveled to satisfy her anymore?

"Well thank you for your time." I say eagerly, trying my best to get the hell out of there, but she runs towards the door and stands in front of it. I would be lying if I said the old me didn't show up for a split second to notice those long tanned legs and a peak of cleavage from her shirt. I wonder what her students must think of her .. Slut comes to mind.

"Maybe our meeting doesn't have to end so quickly on that note.."  She needs to stop biting her botox filled lips before they burst. Hmmm, let me weigh my options... 'Sex with a sexy milf and be reverting back to the old me ? Which, I went through so much trouble to change. Or go home, Netflix and chill with a little bit of Brazzers, and my fleshlight later and keep my dignity... The first is VERY tempting but ill pass... 

Ok don't sound like an ass you have three bachelors, two degrees and a doctorate to prove it for crying out loud.

"I'm sorry miss Bellrose, but if you are not going to hire me, I see no reason in prolonging this meeting. Have a good afternoon!" Pizza, lasagna, pition beer, and some porn here I come! I think to myself as I get in my car to drive to my apartment.