chapter 22

~A/N~

Sorry for not updating!

__________________________________________________

~Cathrine's POV~

'We are home' I shout as me and Tristan walk through the door.

'Hey babe' Connor says walking up to me and kissed me on the cheek. Brad does the same going up to Tristan.

'Aww Tradley, but Brad what about Rosey and Tris, what about Maddie?' I ask them and they both blush.

'Cathrine can I talk to you please?' Brad asks

'Yeah sure' I say walking up the stairs with him to his room.

'Cathrine I need some help'

'What is it?'

'I really like Rosey and I want to take her on a date but I dont know where to take her'

'Take her to Nandos because thats where you first met properly.'

'Thats a good idea Cathrine, thanks'

'No problem' I say

'Cathrine?'

'yeah?'

'do you wanna hang out when you come back, like just the two of us, catch up on the 17 years we missed?'

'I would like that a lot' i say 'now lets go downstairs'

'ok, ok'

I sat at the top of the stairs waiting for Brad.

'What are you doing' he said looking at me

'We are going to bump down the stairs like kids do.' I explain to him 'last one down is the winners slave for the rest of the day'

'Ok, your on!' he says to me sitting down.

'On your marks, get set, go!' we both shout at the same time.

We both start going down stairs, Brad is first for half of the way down then I suddenly get in front of him and slip off the bottom of the stairs.

'Hahaha I win you loose!!' I shout at him 'your my slave now' I say sticking my tongue out at him.

'Your such a kid'

'Your such a sore loser, now carry me through to the living room!'

Brad comes and picks me up and starts walking though to the living room. Once we reach the sofas he throws me down and sits on me.

'Slave get off me this instant' I shout, using all my force to push him off me.

_______________

A/N

Guys soz for not updating and soz for this being such a shit chapter but thanks for 17k reads! That's madness!!