Chapter 3

~~~A/N~~~ Sorry I haven't updates recently

-------------------------------------

Brad's POV

Cathrine has just gone to bed, she must be shattered, she has had such a long day. I was sat on the sofa with Lottie one side of me and Jesse the other, while the rest of the gang were dotted on the other seats in the house. "Guys im gonna go to bed cuz of the big day tomorrow." "Night" they all said. I walked up the stairs and I saw that Cathrine had decorated her bedroom door with posters, magazine cut out and her name writen in the font that Disney use which had a little tinker bell at the end. I knocked on her door so I could say goodnight, "Wha u wan, I trying to sleep!" I heard her say, even if she mubbled it in to her pillow. I walked in to her room and jumped on her "I just came to say goodnight to my favourite little baby sister" I said in a baby voice "Goodnight, now shut up and get out before I get Condora, TrissyPoo and Jems!" "Ok, ok. Wait.....did you say Condora, Trissypoo and Jems?!" "Yes I did, Now get out!!" "ok, goodnight." I say walking out her door "By the way I'm gonna tell them you call them that!" "Thats fine by me just let me sleep!" Cathrine said with a yawn. I walked down the hall to my room and got changed in to my pajamas, as soon as my head hit the pillow I started thinking about tomorrow, its gonna be an amazing day!

-~-~-~Next Day-~-~-~

I woke up and went to take a shower but when I got there someone was in there. "Oi, open up, I need to shower!" just as I finished speaking Cathrine came out looking lovely "There you go sweet cheeks" she said pinching my cheeks and then skipping away. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and styled my hair which was just running my fingers through it. I put some black skinny jeans, a ACDC top and some black TOMS and after some debating a grey beanie on. I walked downstairs to find everyone sat on the sofa waiting for me "Have I really been that long!??" "Yes!!" they all said. "Let's hit the road peeps" Cathrine said, heading out the door. We all followed her and hopped in to the car, this is gonna be a long day. James got in to the drivers seat, Sandra in the passenger seat, Me and Lottie in the middle with Tristan and Cathrine and Connor in the back. We turned up the radio, singing along obnoxiously, and James started driving to Alton Towers!!! wooo let's go!!!

----------------

~~~~A/N~~~~

hope you like it, will write about them at Alton Towers next chapter