Chapter 17

~-~-Cathrine's POV-~-~

It is Christmas eve! I am so excited! Me and Connor still haven't told the fans or Joe and Dean that we are going out, but we have told mine and Brads dad.

'Connor' i shouted, from what is now mine and his room 'come up a please poo head.'

'Okay dick-wipe' I heard him shout from down stairs. I got my phone out and went on to twitter.

'Hello' I heard a voice say from the doorway.

'Hi' I say back as Connor came and sat next to me.

'So what do you want?' he asked

'Oh yeah, you know your some covers for the gifts thing' I say referring to the 'gifts from The Vamps' thing they were doing.

'Yeah I do know, why?'

'Are Joe and Dean gonna be here?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Because I was thinking we could tell them'

'Tell them what? Wait are you pregnant because that would be impossible because we-'

'Shut up now!' I shout cutting him off 'Tell them we are going out maybe, did you think of that or is you too thick?' I say, saying the last bit  in a very stupid voice. 

'Oh........hey!' he said realizing what I said.

'You can go now' I say turning to him, to see him staring at me. 'What, do I have something on my face?'

'No your just beautiful' Connor said making me blush

'Yeah well, you hurt my eyes' I say back. He pretended to look hurt before kissing me on the forehead and walking away.

-2 hours later-

'Knock knock' Joe said walking in to the house,closely followed by Dean

'Should we tell them now' Connor whispered to me as Joe and Dean walk in to the living room, where everyone was sat. I nodded to Connor.

'Joe, Dean, Me and Cathrine have something to tell you.' Connor says getting their attention.

'What is it?' Joe asks looking at me then at Connor.

'W-we are going out' Connor says, not as confidently as before.

'Can I speak to you both please in the kitchen?' Joe asks 'Dean can you and the rest set up in here please so we can film "we wish you a merry christmas" please' he adds walking through to the kitchen. Me and Connnor followed obediently, hand in hand. 

'Do you love each other?' Joe asks very bluntly

'Yes we do' I answer as Connor squeezed my hand.

'Have you told the fans?' 

'No, we were waiting to tell you first' Connor told him

Joe just nooded his head.

'So.......when can we tell the fans?' Connor asks, breaking the silence?

'After you have filmed the cover if you want' Joe suggested walking back in to the living room.

-1 and 1/2 hours later-

The boys have nearly been filming for two hours now. Me and Sandra are sat in my bedroom talking about bands and shit. 

'Cathrine get yo sassy ass down here now!' I heard Brad call from the livingroom. As I walked in to the livingroom I saw Connor sat completly naked except for a santa hat covering his thing! 

'My eyes!' I screamed 'My innocence!' I shout running out of the room. What a christmas this is gonna be!

______________________________________________________________________

A/N~~~ Sorry for taking so long to update! I have had writers block and have spent quite a long time planning it.

Hope you like it!!