Chapter 11

~-~-Cathrine's POV~-~-

As I stepped in to my room, after having a shower, I saw the girls had laid out some clothes for me which included a deep purple dress and black converse, a purple bag and a note that said Shout us when your dressed!x Lottie and Sandra. I put on the dress and shoes and placed my phone in the bag. Since I had to shouted for the girls to come up I opened my door and saw the girls stood outside it with massive smiles on their faces 'You look b-e-a-u-tiful' Sandra said earning a giggle from me and Lottie. 'Thanks, are you gonna do my make up then' I said walking back in to my room, knowing thats what they were here for. They followed me and sat me down while they got out the make up. Lottie straightened my hair then slightly curled it while Sandra did my make up, she put a light coating of foundation on followed by light purple eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and a very light baby pink lipgloss. Once the girls had finished it was 6:45 so I decided we should take some pictures of the 3 of us since the only picture I have taken so far was the picture of Connor and Tristan. We took atleast 30 pictures by the time it reached 6:55 so I set one of them as my lock screen and uploaded one on to instagram. Then it was time, the time had come to go on my date with Connor. I was snapped out of my thoughts went there was a knock on my door, I opened it expecting to see Connor but I saw Brad. 'This way m'lady' he said putting his arm out for me to hold as he guided me down the stairs. As we reached the bottom of the stairs I saw James, Lottie and Sandra all stood in a semi-circle, then I hear a very familiar voice, it was Tristan, 'Lady's and Gentlemen may I present to you Mr.Connor Ball!'. James, Lottie and Sandra moved to the side to show Connor looking very smart. 'You look smashing' we both said at the same time, while the others laughed. 'Shall we go?' Connor asked holding out his hand, I nodded and took hold of his hand. As we walked out the door Brad shouted 'Use protection' this made me blush, Connor must of saw it because squeezed my hand and whispered to me 'your cute when you blush' which made me blush even more. 'Where are we going?' I ask as we get further down the street. 'Its a suprise' he replys with a wink. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N~~~~ So........How y'all??