Meeting The Family

Pine...

Oh god, what did I just walk into?!

"Lux..." I heard a deep growl come from the person in front of me. I shut my eyes tight and held my breath.

"Yes?" I released by breath quietly as I answered him. Slowly opening my eyes, and even slower I looked up at him. His light blue eyes were now black.

"Who is this?" He growled, turning his gaze to Aubree. "A rogue?" Without warning he grabbed Aubree and pulled her out of my grasp. In seconds, Dean had her pinned up on the wall, his hand around her neck as he choked her.

"Dean, no, stop!" I screamed, running over and pulling at his arms to let her go. He wouldn't budge. "Dean, I said stop!" I yelled again, banging and pulling at him to release her.

"You brought a rogue into my Pack House?!" He pushed his hand tighter on her neck, surprisingly Aubree was still breathing and tried to pull his hands off her neck.

"She's a friend! Dean, stop!" I screamed more and more, but he didn't listen. My wolf grew angry and my Alpha voice boomed through the house, pointed directly to Dean as a command. Yes, a command to an Alpha. "Dean, I said stop!"

His hand released her neck and she fell to the floor coughing and holding her neck trying to breath. Dean's face was in shock for many reasons. 1) I, Lux Rosen, just commanded the Alpha of this pack to do something, 2) I used my Alpha voice on him, and 3) He actually listened! Ha!

"Aubree, Aubree! Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I knelt down to her and stared at her with wide eyes in worry.

"It's ok, I'm fine. Remember, I'm the Lead Fighter back at home, I dealt with worse." She managed a smile, although I could tell, that just built a wall between her and Dean. May I remind you, she has trust problems and that didn't help at all!

"Dean, what is wrong with you!?" I yelled, rising back up and glaring at him.

"You brought a stranger into this Pack House!" He yelled back.

"So did you with me! What makes it any different? You could tell I was your mate, we have a bond that we can't get rid of! Aubree and I have a bond, something we can't get rid of." I explained more, trying to get him to understand.

Dean stood there angry for a few minutes before letting out a huff. He walked down the hall, standing at the end and looking down to the floor.

"Your friend can take a guest bedroom." He growled before stomping down the stairs.

"Well, that's nice to know. I thought I would be in the dungeons." I heard Aubree remark, making both of us start laughing loudly. I quickly shushed ourselves and helped her up, taking her to a find Leah.

"Leah, hello?" I called through the Pack House, looking through rooms.

"She went out on a run, what do you need?" I heard a voice, turning around to see a man very similar to Dean. "I don't believe we met, I'm Antonio, Dean's older brother, well one of his older brothers."

"Oh, I'm Lux, and we needed-"

"Wait, you are Lux?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows at me. I simply nodded, unsure what his reaction would be. As if reading my thoughts, Antonio ran over to me, picking me up in a tight hug. "He talks about you nonstop! I was asking when I could meet you, I can't believe it's now." He laughed, placing me back down on the floor.

"Oh, uhh, it's nice to meet you too...." I laughed with Aubree.

"I'm sorry, it's just wonderful to finally meet you." He smiled at us. His eyes were blue like Dean's and had the same face shape, but didn't have a stubble and was taller. "Yeah, yeah, I know I look like Dean." Antonio laughed at me.

"Can you show us a guest room close to Dean's room and Leah's room? My best friend needs one." I looked to Aubree, her face blushed.

"Of course, then you can meet the rest of the family." Antonio gestured for us to follow. "Here, it's not perfect since it hasn't been used for how long, but it should do for now."

He opened the door, holding it open for us to step in. Aubree stepped in first, then I followed. It was a beautiful light green color. The wood around the windows were white and the bed sheets were also white. It seemed perfect for a sweet innocent girl, but Aubree was not a sweet innocent girl, she was a fighter.

"It'll do." Aubree smiled at me, knowing we were thinking the same thing. We started laughing together, Antonio looking at us like we were crazy.

"Ok, Aubree you can settle in a second, I'll take Lux." Antonio laughed, pulling me over his shoulder. "You know, you're lucky Dean didn't order that rogue to be killed."

"I know...but she isn't really a rogue. She's from my old pack." I started to explain, then started wiggling around. "I do have legs."

"My Luna, can't a friend, or family member, carry you?" He said in a weird, formal tone.

"Uhh, not with that voice." I teased and finally was put down in a room, looking to be a meeting room, but more cozy. "Cute." I smiled.

All of a sudden the door opened again filling with other people. About 4 males, and a female?

"Honestly, do you believe you won that wrestling match?" I heard one of the guys say to another. They looked like twins? What were their names again? Damien and Daniel? Then Vincent from before.

"Yeah, I did you dumb-" I think Damien said, or Daniel, not sure. He was interrupted by Antonio clearing his throat and raising his eyebrows at them.

"We have a Luna in the room!" Antonio stated, looking at me and back to the group.

"Sorry." The twins and Vincent said together.

"Oh, Lux! I'm so happy to finally meet you!" The woman said to me, opening her arms and engulfing me in a hug.

"Lux, that's our mother." Antonio explained, smiling at me.

"Call me Tiffany, or mom." She smiled a toothy smile. I gave a smile back, pulling her into another hug. "Ha, I see Dean has got himself a hugger."

"Lux, this is Damien and Daniel, Vincent, and Carlos; our father." Antonio explained, gesturing to each person.

"Are you all Dean's family?" I smiled, looking from Tiffany to the good-looking men, but none could beat Dean's looks. Wait, did I really just think that? C'mon Lux, focus!

"We are all his older brothers." I believe Daniel said, laughing and looking around. "But I don't see our little brother or sister anywhere."

All of a sudden the door flies open again, revealing Dean. Mmm, that scent! Oh god, get yourself together Lux! The room went silent until Tiffany went over to her youngest son.

"Dean, will you please smile, your face will get stuck with that frown!" She teased, putting her hands on her hips, looking up to her son. Yes, I said up. He's taller then his mother and I, but his father and brothers were around the same height, if not taller.

"Sorry Ma." He smiled a warm smile to her. His brothers walked over to him and shoved him around, or gave him and nudge. Dean just laughed and shoved them back. Damien and Vincent started to wrestle, until they were told to knock it off.

"Boys, does this look like a big enough room for two boys like you to wrestle in? This is a meeting room!" Their father, Carlos announced and pointed to the doors. "Let's go to a bigger and more...spacious room." Carlos smiled, following his sons and Tiffany.

"So, my dear, how do you like it here? And how are you...with Dean?" He smiled at me.

"Fine, beautiful home, very beautiful. I'm unsure about Dean yet." I confessed, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh, my dear, aren't we all unsure about him?" He joked. With that, I knew I was going to like this place, and this family.

---------------

Thank you readers! What did you think? Please leave comments!