Where's here

The warmth was all around me, covering my body from shoulder to toe. I need to open my eyes, I have to!

Wake up, wake up! Lona growled, making my eyes snap open. Around me was a dark red room, the ceiling pure black. The furniture was two chairs, a shade of dark brown with a black patterns. I found myself in a dark brown and light brown bed, with black pillows. A scent was in the bed, male, defiantly male.

I began to get out of bed, pulling the heavy blankets off, letting my bare feet hit the lightly colored wood flooring. I went over to the body length mirror at the closet, seeing my hair frizzy and myself in a very, and I mean very, large sweater.

It was a cream colored sweater, reaching my knees. My knees, c'mon! Who's sweater was this?
I also had on....boxers?! Who dressed me in this, and why am I here? Actually, where is here?

I went over to a dresser, gold designs around it. I picked up the brush and the scent got stronger, much stronger.

Mmmm, pine... Growled Lona, which confused me at first, then I let the scent sink in. He's the one Lux.

No, Lona. You don't mean....? I was answered with a joyful growl. I started to think about what he may look like, what he acted like, everything.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I turned toward the door and slowly walked over, opening it slowly to find a girl, around 20 looking. She had black hair, light skin, and just a natural beauty to her.

"Hi, I'm Leah, I'm glad you're awake. Could I come in?" She smiled at me, which made me relax.

"Yeah, I guess, it is your guys room." I chuckled, walking back over to the bed. "I'm Lux, by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, Lux. May I ask, what exactly were you doing out there in a storm?" Leah raised her eyebrows at me, making me laugh.

"Well, I was sorta chased away and now I'm on my own."
Leah grabbed the brush from the dresser.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She began to brush my hair, getting the tangles out carefully. "Good thing Dean found you and brought you here."

"Um, where's here exactly?" I looked down at my hands, then to Leah's eyes, which were staring right back at me.

"BlackStar Pack, you are in the pack house."