Pearl

*1975*

"Harry what's wrong?" Rosy asks from across the room.

"I don't belong here with you Rosy. Amanda is about to have a baby. And I'm in love with someone else." Harry says. He had been in his new vessel for almost 10 years. He had never had the courage to leave his vessel's family.

"What are you talking about?" Rosy sounds confused. She knows why. She walked in an him and Louis before, just never said anything about it.

"I'm leaving Rosy. I'm leaving and going to live with Louis." Harry says with no remorse. He can't live like this anymore.

"Okay. Just promise that you will see Amanda and her baby. That's all I ask."

"Of course. Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean that baby should pay for it. Amanda doesn't deserve this." Harry feels bad for the daughter that wasn't his. He can't help but feel obligated to take care of her.

"Dad?" Amanda walks into the room. She's practically glowing.

"Hey girly. What's up?"

"I think it's time." She smiles. She looks tired.

"Okay. Let's get you to the hospital."

That night Amanda had a baby girl. Her name is Pearl.

Harry knows she will do great things.

Harry left this life the next month. Harry Monti was presumed dead.

Rosy told Amanda everything. Amanda told her daughter. Pearl told her daughter years later.

*2018*

Harry and Louis are at the mall. They had gone to the mall. They've grown a bit used to their new surroundings. Their former lives are more flexible that previous lives. Louis and Harry are very popular singers. Liam and Niall are very talented actors. They found this out after a phone call from all of their managers.

Surviving that car crash and plane crash surprised the world.

Their vessels had supposedly known each other formally. Niall and Harry decided to go to Uni together to get the education they need to go further in their careers.

Louis and Liam were already with them before the reawakened so no one cared when they would kiss or hold hands in public.

They really liked 2018.

*Pearl*

"What?" Harry asked.

"I didn't say anything." Louis replied.

*PEARL*

"What? Who's Pearl?" Harry says frustratedly.

"I have no clue. Did you have someone named Pearl in one of you past lives?" Louis snapped back annoyed. He is fire after all. The temper is a small string.

"Maybe." Harry thoughtfully spoke.

As they are walking, Harry catches sight of a billboard. It said Pearl Monti, Actress in the new movie Roxane.

"Monti? Where does that name ring a bell? I kind of miss the 70's." Harry spoke.

"I don't. The people there were stuck up, closed minded, and rude." Louis said.

"Maybe, but I did like the music and clothing."

"I can tell. You fashion sense has not changed." Louis said sassily.

"You love it and you know it." Harry cheekily replied.

"Yeah yeah. But Harry Monti is one of the lives you had I will never forget. He was hot." Louis spoke.

"You are right. Louis Maxwell wasn't too bad either." Harry said.

"Wasn't Pearl, Monti's grandkid?" Louis asked.

"Oh yeah!!" Harry realized. "I wonder if we could meet her. Just to see how she turned out without her grandpa."

"Probably just fine considering that she is an actress in top selling movies." Louis replied knowingly.

"I wanna meet her." Harry said.

———————————-
So that's that chapter. Pearl is a very important character.

Maybe something will happen when they meet.

????? I don't know ??????

That you for all the support and have an amazing day!!!