Fireball

*flashback to former life*
"Hey my little fireball." Harry cooed at the small brunette boy.

"Hey river!" Louis squealed

It's the year 1675 and the two boys are relaxing in their shared home they had built by the lake. Louis stood outside on the dock while Harry fondly gazed at the person he loves.

Harry hooks his chin onto Louis's shoulder as they watch the sun rise on the water. That has always been their favorite thing to watch because of the water's reflection of the brightening sky.

"Lou? Do you ever wonder about the friends we leave behind every time we reawaken? I've thought about it, and our vessels are either dead or confused about how much they missed in their lives. We grew with those people and then left. It's not fair to them." Harry questions with a child like wonderment on his face.

Louis gives a knowing sigh. Harry always asks this question when we change vessels. "I don't know hazza. I've never really thought about it lately. Guess I've been distracted." Louis smirks at Harry.

Harry rolls his eyes.

"You know I love you and your sassy ass, but sometimes you are very annoying." Harry sassily replies.

"I love you too riverlilly." Louis sighs.

"You know how water can take out fire?" Louis asks.

Harry nods in response.

Louis continues, " What can fire do to water?"

"Fire can Boil water to an evaporation state and it isn't there anymore. But the fire and water work together while they can to keep each other from destroying the world around them. That's why they are equal opposites. Both can harm things, but destroy each other in the process. That's why we are who we are." Harry answers.

It's the same answer every time louis asks the question. But he hasn't asked for a long time.

"Just kiss me you fool." Louis says sweetly.

Both pull into their own little world. The kiss is soft and sweet, but passionate. The two know each other as well as the tide knows the time. They have always been there for each other through being an element guardian. Their kiss show love and adoration towards each other. Neither try to push the kiss any farther.

Both pull away and gaze into each other's eyes. Separated they are strong but together they are indestructible. Fire and Water. Different but the same in their own ways.

Louis and Harry go back to their little cabin on the lake side and spend their whole day cuddled together and smiling.

Their lives in 1675 ended that day. They were surrounded by lanterns, wooden walls, a soft bed, and the love that they shared.

Only to open their eyes to see that they were not in each other's arms. But hospital beds with the deafening sounds of a heart monitor in the year 2017.
_______________________

Ahhhhhh young love. Thank you for reading this story. Tell what you like and what you would like to see in the future chapters.

I like this. I just don't know who I'm making the villain of this yet.

Give me some choices to choose from.

All the love- M
<3