20

It's been two weeks since Seungcheol and Jeonghans friends landed on good terms and he was happy that the boys forgave him and also apologized for their own wrongdoings too.

Seungcheol always ended up at Jeonghans house and found himself missing the younger every second.

The alarm went off on Seungcheols phone awaking him. He turned it off and looked down at the sleeping boy next to him in his arms.

The love he has for Jeonghan is hard to put in words. The feeling of love finally blossomed in Seungcheols heart and he became a better person. All his bad habits like ditching, getting detention etc were gone.

After school he would work as a waiter at a 5 star restaurant and they paid him more then the average. Seungcheol also promised that he would save up for a car and was only a 1,000 away.

He shook Jeonghan awake because they had to get up for school.

"Mmm 5 more minuets" Jeonghan groaned as he nuzzled himself closer to Seungcheols chest. "If you want to go get your coffee you have to wake up" Seungcheol moved Jeonghans hair out of his face and peck his forehead.

"Ugh fine" Jeonghan got up and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth followed by Seungcheol.

They both started to brush they're teeth while laughing at each other because how fucked up their morning hair was.

After they were done they went to Jeonghans closet. Seungcheol brought a bunch of clothes and made his own section in the Youngers closet.

 Seungcheol brought a bunch of clothes and made his own section in the Youngers closet

Do those cars know how lucky they are?

So does he want the succ or????

sORRY

No I'm not 😉

"You look handsome" Jeonghan said while looking at his boyfriend up in down. "You look good yourself," Seungcheol said then went up to Jeonghan and pecked his lips softly.

They went downstairs and was greeted by Mrs & Mr. Yoon.

"Good morning boys" Mrs.Yoon said as she poured her coffee into the cup. "Hi mom, we're gonna head out now . I don't know if we're doing something after school" Jeonghan said as he hugged his mother. "As long as you call and tell me the time," his mom said and Jeonghan nodded.