10

Seungcheol heard his alarm coming from his phone. He groaned and rolled around his bed until he will properly wake up.

He walked to his bathroom and took a warm shower.

Seungcheol went for the more lighter tones today and made sure to grab a thick jacket so he wouldn't freeze in this weather

Scoupssss: I'm ready

Hannie1004: okay I'll head out now see you ^.^

See you ❤️|

See you|

Scoupssss: see you

Seungcheol doesn't know his feelings for Jeonghan. He doesn't like love but something about the boy makes Seungcheols heart flutter and makes his face turn red with every little thing Jeonghan does. He just doesn't know if he likes him or not but.

He doesn't want too.

Jeonghan got the text when he walked out of the shower. He ran to his closet and looked for an outfit:

 He ran to his closet and looked for an outfit:

Ft boo and Jeonghans manager

He remembered to cover up as much as possible.

He was fixing his hair in the mirror until he saw Seungcheols black jacket shit I forgot to give it back . Jeonghan said to himself.

He grabbed the jacket and walked out the door and into his car.

He remembered where Seungcheol lived and stopped at the front of his house.

Hannie1004: I'm here ^.^

Soon after the text, Seungcheol came out the front door.

Jeonghan heart started to pound in his chest . They older just looked so attractive that he was literally sweating.

Seungcheol smiled and opened the passenger side door and got it. "Hey" Seungcheol greeted. "H-hey" Jeonghan stuttered and wanted to slap himself. "Before I go to school I go to this convenience store and get my coffee so we're gonna stop there real fast," Jeonghan said and Seungcheol nodded.

-

"We're here" Jeonghan said as he took off his seatbelt. Seungcheol got out the car and went into the store with Jeonghan on his side.

"Hey Mrs.Kim" Jeonghan greeted "hey Dear" she responded and Seungcheol just awkwardly followed Jeonghan around the store. "Grab whatever you want, I'll pay this time" Jeonghan said as he grabbed his coffee. "It's okay I can-" . "Please let me do this for you" Jeonghan pouted . "Fine" Seungcheol said then grabbed the same coffee as Jeonghans and a few other snacks.

They went to the counter and handed Mrs. Kim the things. "Jeonghan-ah is this your boyfriend?" Mrs Kim asked and Jeonghans face started to turn red and his heart was pounding. Seungcheol was in the same condition as Jeonghan and hiding his face with his hands. "N-no Mrs Kim , just a F-friend" Jeonghan said. Seungcheol doesn't know why but he felt hurt when Jeonghan referred to him as a 'friend' but let it go.

"Mmm Okay , here you go have fun!" Mrs Kim said while giving them the plastic bags. The two boys waved her goodbye and walked to the car in awkward silence.

"S-sorry about the thing" Jeonghan said shyly. "Haha it's okay I don't mind" Seungcheol said laughing a little. Jeonghan gave him and smile and started the car.

-

They made it school and both of them walked out.

But once they got out, Jeonghan didn't hear the same things he always heard.

"Jeonghan is handsome!"

"Why is he with him"

"Are they dating? I hope not"

"They look cute together omo"

"Why would someone like Jeonghan date him when he looks like that"

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol who had heard them. His glare was death threatening and he looked pissed off and depressed at the same time.

Jeonghan latched his arm with Seungcheols and rubbed his arm with his free hand. "Just ignore it" Jeonghan whispered softly which made the older calm down a bit.

When they walked in Jeonghan saw his group of friends in they're normal area near his locker.

Jeonghan went to his locker still latching onto Seungcheol not caring about his friends looking at him in his disgust or confusion.

Jeonghan put some snacks in his locker for later and got out his books for the next class.

Hoshi approached him first. "Jeonghan since when did this happen?" He said but Jeonghan looked at him then ignored him and going back to what he was doing. "So I guess your gonna be like that then," Hoshi said again but Jeonghan just slammed his locker shut and completely ignored the younger.

Jeonghan held out his arm to Seungcheol and he immediately latched his arm with his and they both walked down the hallway leaving Jeonghans friends confused.

Just because I got bored