going "home"

~~~~I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in a while. I don't really have an excuse. I had school work? Does that work? Are you guys falling for that? No? Didn't think so. Well I hope you guys like it, cause the rating may change from PG-13 to R soon ;) if you know what i mean.~~~

The hospital let me out after being stuck in there for two days. Blake sat with me the whole time refusing to move incase my crazy mother came back. I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep. Thoron came and picked him and I up from the hospital in my porche. Blake refused to let me walk out.

"No, you're to weak I don't want you to hurt yourself!" He kept saying. There was no use in arguing with him, if he wanted to do something he would. On our way out I saw my Dad standing at the counter.

"Delainie?" He said dropping the pen.

Blake let me stand so that I could properly face him. 

"Delainie I'm, I'm so sorry she made you do this. This is all my fault. Can you ever forgive me?"

All I did was nod. I had no emtion left for this hallow stump of a man.

"I know you aren't going to come back to me, but if you ever need anything, come to me and i'll do my best to get it for you. I payed your bill in full, so tell Thoron that he doesn't have to pay it for you."

"Thoron wouldn't pay it. I would. I have money Jerry. I don't need your pathetic handouts, or anyone's for that matter." I said turinging away from him.

"I know I just-"

"Save it Jerry." I said walking out of the hospital. 

"Blake you understand I just wanted to help right?"

"I know you did, but she almost died because you couldn't protect her, but neither could Thoron or I. We get so caught up in the fact that she seems so strong, but on the inside she is just as broken as a shattered mirror. Give her time Mr. A, she'll come around again one day."

"I hope so Blake, I hope so." Jerry said walking back over to the counter.

Blake ran after me like a little girl running after a puppy. 

"Dela, don't go running off like that."

I wouldn't face him. I didn't want to show how weak I was. The tears were starting to build up in my eyes, but he already knew what was happening. He grabbed my by the wait and pulled me around so he could see my teary eyes.

"Dela, I want you to feel safe with me no matter what emotions you are going through. I will never leave you no matter what. Nothing in the world could ever make me hate you or make me want to leave you. You are the little ray of sunlight in the otherwise dark and fucked up world."

He pulled me in tight. "I love you Delaine Anderson".

I wrapped my arms around him and said in a muffled voice "I love  you too Blake Jones".