No home

I trudged into my fathers dark house. The light clicked on and my fathers figure stood in the darkness. 

"Dad?"

"Why are you home so late?"

"Why do you care? You've never cared before."

"Your mother called apperantly you were supposed to call her tonight around 10, where were you and why didn't you tell me that your mother was going to call?"

"Um well, I don't know you always get nervous and mean when mom wants to call..."

"DELAINA YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHEN YOU MOTHER IS GOING TO CALL!"

"I'm sorry I was really busy one of my best friends is in the middle of a crisis!"

"I don't care Delaina why can't you just act like a normal teenage girl."

"OH and how would THAT BE according to you!"

"Why don't you ever go shopping or wear dresses and skirts! Why don't you only go out till 12 or 12:30?"

"BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE THAT!"

"You knonw what Delaina?"

"What?"

"Why did YOU have to break up your mothers and MY marrige?!"

"...what?..."

"Yes its your fault that you mother and I aren't married!"

"FUCK YOU DAD! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET THAT I EVER LIVED WITH YOU I'M MOVING OUT OF YOUR AND MOMS LIFE! YOU CAN DEAL WITH ALL YOUR FUCKING SHIT BY YOUR GOD DAMN SELF!"

"FINE I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE ANYWAY!"

"Bullshit... I'm all you have!"

"DELAINA GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

"I am going only to pack up my stuff, DON'T EVER expect to see me AGAIN!"

"DON'T EXPECT ME TO CALL OR EVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!"

"FINALLY you get the picture"

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!

"FUCK YOU DAD! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU AGAIN!"