The zoo

It was hot, and there were screaming snotty nosed kids all around. The places my family picked. I was safe, for now. I rubbed my shoulder one of those shots that the person took last night musta gone into my shoulder. It hurt like hell but i can't do shit about it.

"Hi would you like to take your picture with the brown bear?"

"No thanks I'm fine." I said sarcastically.

I walked past the penguins then giraffes, when I was little the zoo and the aquarium was the only thing that really made me happy inside. All of a sudden darkness, my hand reached for my gun. Obviously I can't get a day off all of a sudden bright lights and a familiar voice.

"HEY!"

"Hi?"

"Look at you, your a mess!"

"What?" This idiot wouldn't show them self to me but, I knew the voice. Damn, people like this annoy the hell out of me.

"You still don't know who I am do you?"

"No" No I don't you fucking idiot. The person slide his arms around my waist and spun me around.

"Remember me now?"

And I did. I'd never forget him. His eyes were a piercing violet, yes they were violet. He was a lucky bastard. Anyone or anything he wanted he could get by giving him his "look,"

"You okay? I've never seen anyone in all black at the zoo before!" He said laughing, "what you do kill someone?"

"Ha...... ya..... totally."

"How many times he shoot at ya?"

"Twice.. I got pissed and shot the bastard back."

"Explains the black." He said patting my shoulder.

"Haha.. ya," I cringed in pain.

"Whats wrong?" he said quickly removing his hand.

"Ah it's nothing just a little sun burn."

"You've never cringed in pain at a sun burn before whats really wrong?"

"Nothing I swear."

"Stop it your in pain and that doesn't happen often. Take off your jacket."

"No your not the boss of me!"

"Now!"

I pulled off my jacket and he pulled my sleeve of my shirt up.

"There's blood..., you got shot."

"Hehe ya...."

"But.... you never get shot."

"The bastard caught me off guard."

"Ya.... he must have."