No time off

I'm really not the best speller so if u find any mistakes then please let me know! Thanks =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet shuffled through the dead leaves in the old park. The only light was the light from my ciggerete. My mind shuffled through the events in the day. I never expected to become what I am now. Don't get me wrong I always thought that my life would be full of adventure if felt the adrenaline rush all the time.

*BANG*

Shit, every damn time. I ran.

*BANG*

Another shot fired. This idiot thinks i'm not prepared for this shit. I slipped my hand into my pocket and ran my hand over a black metal object.

*BANG,*

then silence I didn't need to look back and check what happend to they person behind me. He'd be found out about tomorow. I kept walking I felt pain in my right shoulder but I left it for the sake of not letting anyone else catch up to me. I walked up to my porche and hopped into it. The engine roared and broke the silence. I loved it, the sound, the feel, the way people looked at me when I cruised around the neighborhood. I rolled into the darkness thinking of how the hell I'd explain why I was late.