Gally's Dramatic Moment

SPOILER WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT OF THE DEATH CURE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.I DON'T WANT TO RUIN ANYTHING FOR YOU SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"WICKED is good,"Ava Paige spoke with a gun pointed to her head.BANG!She had just shot herself on camera.

Your beathing had finally slowed down from running through the maze.The maze you had just faught Greivers in.The maze you and the other Gladers had finally gotten through.And the same maze where Gally hadn't come with you.He thought the safest place was still in the Glade.Everyone thought he was wrong,including you.Now you knew you were so right.

You had just watched a video of WICKED's director,Ava Paige,explain everything.Why you were put there and what had happened to the world.There were bodies surrounding you on the floor in what looked to be a lab.It was dark and a complete mess.

"She said we were important,"Newt mumbled,still contemplating the video you all had witnessed.

With a loud hiss,a door slid open to a hallway which looked like it lead to outside.The actual world.But from what Ava Paige said,there wasn't much of one to go back to. You thought you'd be happy to finally escape the prison you called the Glade.But instead,you felt tears trickle down your face.

All you could think about was Gally,and how he didn't come with you.How he stood his ground and watched you run into the maze with the rest of your friends.Your sobs were silent.He didn't love you.He would've came with you if he did.

"Let's get out of here,"Thomas said.You were about to do as you were told,but stopped when you heard a familiar voice.

"No,"Gally said deeply.

You all turned around and saw Gally standing there.Your heart was filled with joy.But then you saw a gun in his hand,which made you nervous.You walked slowly towards him."Gally?"You spoke softly.

Teresa grabbed your wrist."Y/N,he's been stung,"she said practically at a whisper.

Without looking at her,you yanked your wrist away,but saw that she was right.He'd been stung on his neck.Dark blue veins traveled up and down his neck.More tears started to fill your eyes.

"I belong to the maze,"Gally said,raising the gun and pointing it directly at your chest.

"Gally...no,"you whimpered.

You felt chaos rain for a matter of five seconds when Chuck suddenly jumped in front you.You heard the gun go off right as Minho threw a spear at Gally,peircing him through the chest.Silence suddenly took over.

"Gally!"You shreiked.You ran forward as Gally collapsed to the floor.You sat by his head,covering your mouth with your hand.He started choking for breath.There was nothing you could do and you felt so helpless."No..."

You turned around to see everyone else surrounding Chuck's body on the ground.He had been shot.He'd saved you.You finally let everything out.You burst into uncontrollable sobs and pulled your knees to your chest.The tears were flowing like rivers from your Y/E/C eyes.You always thought you had to be and act like a tough girl around the boys.Gally was the only person you had ever opened up to about true,deep feelings.You couldn't hold it in anymore.You couldn't keep pretending.

You slowly grabbed Gally's still hand.You intertwined your fingers together.You suddenly felt his grip tighten ever so slightly.You directed all attention to him."Gally?" You whispered.

Suddenly,several guards were rushing into the lab and started ushering you out.They had to drag Thomas away from Chuck's cold body.One of them grabbed your arm, pulling you up."No wait!"You yelled."He's alive!He's still alive!"

You were too weak to fight against the guard,so you started to run with him,still crying your heart out.If Gally was still alive,he would die since there was no one to help him. These thoughts never left your mind as you were dragged into the warm sunlight of the outside world.

TIME SKIP (SPOILER PART)

The Last City was no joke.WICKED was willing to kill anyone,even civilians,to get to Thomas and you guys.In all the confusion,you and your friends had been thrown into a van by men wearing gas masks.They didn't look like WICKED,but you highly doubted you were on the same side.

It was short drive,then they let you out of the vans along with everyone else.You had no idea where you were;somewhere outside the Last City,that's for sure.You stood in between Thomas and Newt,hoping for a little bit of security.You did notice the man standing in front of you wouldn't stop staring at you.You couldn't see his face behind the mask,but you imagined it to be ugly.You avoided looking at him,not wanting to be intimidated.

Your gaze was was finally drawn to him when he lifted his hand to take his mask off. Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped as he revealed his face.There was no mistake. You pushed past Newt and Thomas and jumped into his arms."Gally!"You breathed. Happy tears filled your eyes.It had seemed like so long ago since you saw him last.He wrapped you in his arms,circling your entire body.You almost had forgotten what this felt like.You stayed like that for minutes,his face buried into you neck.Everyone else was so confused.

You finally loosened your grip to face him."I thought you were dead.I saw you die!"

He shook his head and laughed a little."I'm here aren't I?"You laughed and kissed his lips,a wave of memories washing over you."I missed you,Gorgeous."