Your First Fight:Part 2

Thomas
The next day was hard.You could barely work without crying.You got confused as to which was sweat and which were tears.You avoided Thomas and just looking at him made you start to cry again.

"Ok,"Newt said finally."Y/N take the rest of the day off."

"No it's ok,I can work,"you sniffed.You were totally not ok.

Newt walked over to you and kneeled down beside you."Hey,come here."He held his arms open wide.You immediately started crying as you fell into the hug.

"Why Newt?"You sobbed."Why did Teresa have to come here?Why did Thomas and I have to fight?"

"Sshh,it's ok,"he comforted."Everything will be ok."

"Will it?!"You said through sobs.

"Yes,"Newt replied."You might just have to do the work to get you there."

You calmed down a little.He was right.You needed to apologize."Thanks Newt,"you said,standing.Newt nodded in response.

You started looking all over the Glade for Thomas.You finally spotted him coming from the woods far away.The second your eyes met,you started running towards him.And he did the exact same thing.You two met in a tight hug that almost knocked you both to the ground.You started crying into his shoulder.

"Thomas I am so sorry,"you cried."I completely didn't trust you!"

"No no no,"Thomas said,brushing your hair."I was trying to make Teresa feel welcome so I neglected you.I'm so sorry.That's not what a good boyfriend should do."He put both hands on either side of your face,wiping away tears with hus thumbs."I love you,Y/N." You smiled."I love you so much."

He then leaned down and kissed you.It was such a romantic kiss.Your wounds were healing from the fight with a kiss full of fireworks and sparks.

Newt
You ended up climbing one of trees in the woods and continued crying up there, watching your tears fall from the branches.You could hear Newt repeatedly call out your name,searching for you.He eventually found you,but you refused to look at him.

"Y/N,please come down,"he pleaded."We could talk about this."

"Then talk,"you snapped through sobs.

He sighed."Y/N,Darling,I didn't mean to say that.When I'm mad I say things I don't mean.You never have an attitude toward me.You're always so sweet and caring and happy.I was the one in the wrong.I'm also sorry about ignoring you.I didn't mean to be distant.It's just...I've been thinking lately.About us.I love you,Y/N.I know you want to get out of this shucking maze.But what if I can't do that for you?"

By this time,a single tear fell from his cheek.You had made your way down the tree and were standing in front of him.You reached up and touched his cheek softly.

"Newt,"you practically whispered."If we can't get out of here,it won't matter.Because all I want is to be with you for the rest of my life.I love you so much Newt."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and you pulled him into deep kiss.There was no room between you both;you were so close.

Minho
After you and Minho fought,you went into the food shack,sat at a table,and just let tears fall.You weren't sobbing,just staring off into space with tears flowing from your eyes. Boys came in and tried not to stare at you.

You must've sat there fir about an hour when Minho practically broke the door down. You immediately looked up at him.Before the both of you could say anything,Minho ran towards you and attacked you with kisses.You were both releived and shocked at the same time.You finally broke apart,your foreheads still touching.

"I'm so sorry,Y/N,"he quickly said."You were in danger and I freaked out.You could break a thousand rules and I would still be madly in love with you!I love you Sweetie."

You laughed."I love you too.But I should never have done what I did."

Minho shrugged and kissed you once more.

Gally
It'd been a week since you and Gally split.It was awkward to just look at each other. Whenever he did look at you,he was wearing a horrible glare.You didn't mean to say the things you said,and for that,Gally thought you were breaking up with him.You missed his protective hugs and sweet kisses for being a "tough guy".Finally you decided to swallow your pride and just go talk to him.

He was in the middle of fixing a fence when you approached him."Gally?"

He turned around to face you."What do you want?"

You sighed."Gally...I never meant to break up with you,ok?I never made to say those things.It was so wrong to go flirt with anyone other than my own boyfriend.I was being stupid...I'm sorry.Gally I still love you."

His face had softened."I love you too,Gorgeous."Oh,how you've missed that.

You smiled.He picked you up and you kissed him deeply.