33. Wedding planers and wedding gowns

After her return from the tour Mai knew the next thing was to start planning the wedding that was going to happen on 25. Of May. She had six months to organize all. Making it all happen was going to be a nightmare so Matt suggested hiring a wedding planner. Jenny was smart and she had done most of the work without the two of them while Mai was away.

But now Mai was back and after she returns for meeting Matt’s mum she was going to get doomed by colors and patterns she just knew it. That was what happened when her brother got married. Now she was sure he was not joking wedding planers are almost the same things as murderess.

When Matt and her arrived at his house in Northampton they were welcomed by his mom. She was a nice woman from what Mai could tell by looking at her. She let them in to the house where she hugged Mai. She felt a little bit uncomfortable by that the woman already loved her she hasn’t even met her who knows what Matt had told her.

“Oh honey I thought he was never going to bring you to met me. But now that you are here I know its true that my son is getting married.” She said while smiling “Now Matt your grandfather is here he said he had something he wants to give you.”

Matt looked at Mai who nodded her head and he left the room living the two woman alone.

“I would have come sooner but with Matt’s work and mine we just didn’t make time. I just returned a few days ago. I really sorry for not coming sooner.” Mai apologized

“Oh don’ worry about it. But can I tell you something?” she asked and Mai nodded her head “You are far more beautiful in person then in picture.” Mai just smiled at that not knowing what to say

“Thank you you’re very kind.”

“Matt has told me a lot about you. And now that I met you i know that you are a good girl.” She says as she gets up and looks out of the door of the room in the hallway like she is searching for something.

When she is sure there is nobody she grabs what looks to Mai like a photo album

“Now that Matt isn’t here I can actually show you what he was like as a kid. He was the sweetest little boy, but don’t get me wrong his sister was to but he just had something that I knew one day he would be special.” She said to Mai opening the photo album and showing her the little matt running after a football his first love.

In the room down the hall Matt’s granddad was looking for something in a drawer as Matt was sitting impatiently on a bed. By now he knew that mum had pulled out the album with his baby pictures and is showing it to Mai. If she doesn’t live him after that she never will.

“Oh here it is.” His granddad said and Matt looked at the old man in front of him holding a little blue box in his hands

“My dad give it to me when I was getting marred your father used it when he marred your mother and now is your turn.” His said putting the little box in Matt’s hand.

Matt opened it and inside was a pocket watch it looked like it was and antiquity. He smiled at his granddad and said.

“Granddad thank you this...I don’t know what to say. This means so much to me.” He said giving the old man a hug

“Now don’t lose time with me. Go see that the girl has not changed her mind after your mother showed her your baby pictures while you were in here with me.” His granddad said laughing.

Matt got up for the bed smiling at the old man and went out the door. In the hall he could hear the voice of his mother telling Mai when the picture was taken and how old he was. He entered the room and saw that they were half way thru the album with the pictures.