VII. The first reading

In the morning came the crew was already in there places the actors were all seated down and had there scripts in front of them. When the director and the producer come in they took a good look of al of them.

Mai and Matt were seated next to each other and they had smiles on there faces.

“Goo we are all hear we can start right awayif that is nota problem to someone?” Adam the director said “Ok so let’s get started”

The name of the movie was tomorrow isforever it was a story of broken dreams and loss of love.

“In London, 1985. a woman is preparing her daughter for the FirstCommunionthe women is devoted to god and very well raised from a good family. Her children are all very found of there nanny…” Joss the producer started reading that went on for abut fifteen minutes and the actors who played the young Alison and Adam and the rest reed there lines Matt and Mai followed the script the whole way till it was there time to speak.

Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there its my fault you are all wet. Can I take you anywhere.” Mai started her line and Matt continued

There is no need to do that I’m fine I’m going to a hotel near by you don’t need to do that.” He said the reading continued for another couple of hours and it ended in about fouro'clock in the afternoon.

“That will bee it for the reading we will she you ne two weeks on set and as we say it brake a leg guys” Adam said everybody laughed at his comment. The room was starting to get empty and Matt came to Mai.

“You didn’t changed your mind about tonight did you?” he asked her and she smiled ant him

“No I’m looking forward to our date tonight.”

“As am I.” Matt left the room and so did Mai she said to her self that she was going to meet Russell in Cardiff James had retted a car for her so she was going to have a easy time getting there.

When she exited the building she went to her car unlocked it and got ing starting the engine she focused her self on the drive and as for her felt like no time she was at the front gates of the Doctor Who seating’s in Cardiff. The security guard Tom who had been working there since she can remember saluted her and let her in. She parked her car and went in to the building she knew where she was going to find the man in charged he was on the set of the TARDIS she liked it there. When she arrived she was welcomed by David in the TARDIS with Freema and they were doing a scene not paying attention at her.

“Cut!” the director shouted “You have an hour until the next scene.” And he left with that. David started looking around when he noticed Mai he left his spot and ran to her hugging her.

“Why are you here and why don’t I know about it?” he asked. She smiled at his remark

“I’m not here to see you Russell called me to come he had something to show me. And I’m becoming worried.”

Russell noticed her and showed her to come to him he had a soft spot for her he thought that she was a amazing actress and so on.

“I have been thinking about something Mai.”

“And what is that?”

“I think I’m goanna do another season and leave Who.”

“What but way now you are doing it good you love this job why would you leave?”

“I feel that somebody can do more than I can.” Mai had her sad face on she loved Russell and his work and all of Who was going to be sad that he is living. She knew this was all said in confidence and she can’t say anything but still.

She spent some time with David telling him how she met Matt

“O I know you have to love the guy he is good. And talking of him don’t you have a date with him tonight.”

“I do I have to go David I’ll she you…” she started running to her car to make it in time to make her self presentable for Matt. When she got home it was six forty five and she isgoing tobe lateshe knew it.

She took a quick shower and took her black dress that reachingto the knees and put it on her bed as she started allaying a little make up on her self. When she was done she put her dress on and the back high heels at that moment the door bell rang. She took her purse and handed for the door.