Chapter 6

Third pov:
Naruto Uzumaki heir to the Namikaze and Uzumaki branch was in a white hospital room with bandages wrapped around his stomach which brought a withering pain all over his body. Naruto had not been in the hospital for more than a mere hour.

"You alright Naruto?" Questioned the tailed beast inside of the boy. Naruto who was now sitting up with discomfort felt a lust for something that he never experienced he wanted love, at least someone there with him. But the life of a jinchuriki does not have that perk Naruto was left alone to defend himself ever since day one.

Naruto heard a click coming from the door that was beginning to open. Naruto felt ashamed and weak he was beaten so easily, again he felt like the boy who was beaten daily by drunken villagers.

"Naruto-kun?" Said a soft voice he knew to well it was the voice of Suki. She walked inside of the room slowly knowing he was awake by then, she did not know what happened to him all their sensei would tell her was that he was hurt.

"Suki?" Naruto asked his throat hurting and swore from the choking he received earlier from the unknown man. Said girl walked shyly towards the bed Naruto had never seen her this timid before.

"I heard you were hurt I just came to check on you, and I also brought you some dango I didn't know if you liked it. If you don't I can get you something else." The Uchiha female continued to talk repeatedly until the Uzumaki held up a hand.

"Dango would be great, thank you Suki-chan." Naruto said with the sweetest voice he could muster as the girl brought the box which had the sweets in them and gave it to the whiskered boy.

Naruto ate quietly as he enjoyed Suki's company, because for the first time he wasn't completely alone. After he finished Naruto stood up and ripped the bandages off. Suki couldn't help but focuse on Naruto's skin his back and front were covered in scars not too many but still enough to cause attention.

"Umm are you ok Suki-chan?" Asked Naruto as said girl's face began to turn red. She didn't know what to say, first Naruto had a amazingly toned body, his scars only made him more sexy to her, and last but not least she couldn't deny the fact that he could destroy her if they ever were to fuc.....

"Suki-chan!!" Naruto yelled nervous that she was going to ask about his scars. Suki was then brought out of her trance.

"Yes?" The Uchiha asked as though about what she was going to think of next. Her face still red from her thoughts. Naruto began to walk towards a small couch which had his shirt and jacket folded neatly.

As he began to put his clothes back on he asked a very simple question.

"Who brought me here?" Suki gave a confused look she had heard that Naruto had walked here on his own before passing out that is.

"You walked here and passed out infront of the hospital." Naruto couldn't remember how he got there but he knew he didn't walk to the hospital.

"Hn...so where is Kakashi?" Naruto asked with a serious look one that was usual to his character. Suki raised an eyebrow but answered his question.

"He's at training ground 7." And with that answer Naruto grabbed onto her arm and shun shinned to the said place. When the dou arrived at the field they saw a blob of pink and a scarecrow with silver hair standing.

"What are they doing just standing there?" Asked Suki concerned. Naruto had a shiver run down his spine as he walked towards a giant hole that had red chakra roaming within it.

'Is that our chakra Kyu?' Naruto asked telepathically the beast looked shocked and couldn't understand how his demonic substance was released into the world.

'Naruto be careful I feel both of our energy's within the red chakra.' As the tailed beast within said those words Naruto walked forwards and held the tiger hand seal to absorb the chakra. As he began to try harder the chakra began to compact the more effort Naruto put to absorb it the denser it got until it began to take a form. Naruto began to consider sealing the chakra with a simple seal he had found before.

"Don't even think about it you pest." The voice of Naruto said but in a much more chilling way. Everyone looked at said boy but found he continued to look towards the red chakra. As his focus was now completely on the compact blob of red that now began to take form.

"Who said that?" Questioned Naruto as he got into his stance his sensei and teammates following his actions. The chakra then grew what seemed to be a body. The body was covered in revealing clothes but to everyone's shock it was a whole other Naruto except the new one had red hair and canine teeth that stuck out but the thing that was most shocking to Naruto and his tailed beast was the fact the new Naruto also had the sealing mark on his stomach.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked in a calm voice but inside he was trying to comprehend what the hell another him was made.

"You fucking idiot I'm you." The red head said annoyed he then began walking towards Suki while his eyes scanned her every curve.

"And you are gorgeous!" He said with a fox like grin on his face as he then backed her up against a tree his body continuing to close the space between them.

Suki then did the only thing she could do, which was to kick the new Naruto where the sun doesn't shine.

To be continued.....