Chapter 5

Third Pov:

It was a dewy and misty morning in Konoha the owners of many stores had just began to open when a large burst of chakra swept the fog away. Everyone near the red light district was shaken to the core as they each felt the dark chakra touch their core.

If one looked closely the wind that carried the chakra was a small tint of red which could only mean one thing. Demon chakra.

In the forest of death:

Naruto who had awoken a couple of minutes ago had reached the one place that he found refuge in besides the Ichiraku Ramen shop.Training field seven there it was were he trained day after day to reach his physical condition that he was at the moment.

Naruto dreaded the fact he would now have to share his field with his team.

"All they are doing is holding me back." Naruto said while punching a training dummy.

He continued his assault on the dummy, until he punched it with as much force that he could muster and split the poor object.

"Naruto jump!!" Yelled the tailed beast that dwelled inside.

The said boy did not wait as the final word escaped Kurama's mouth, and as he jumped two kunai landed onto the ground.

Naruto then pulled out his trench knives and held his stance. While doing so he began to search for a chakra spike, the way he did it was by send small waves of chakra out until there was a disturbance and that would be the way he would fine a signature.

When he found the culprit Naruto noticed that the beings chakra was off the charts almost as big as his.

'This can't be good Kyu.' Kurama's response was that of a snort.

'Remember kid you have my chakra in case you alone can't beat him.' The boy began to shake with excitement this would be his real test to see if he had even scratched the surface to seeing if he was ready to be a real ninja.

Naruto bursted towards the tree in which the intruder was hiding in, while doing so Naruto created a shadow clone that jumped into the tree while he began to charge his trench knives with chakra.

As soon as his knives were glowing with chakra his clone puffed into a cloud of smoke. Naruto began to become intimidated as he gathered his clones memories the reason was because of the way the being killed his clone.

The person had destroyed Naruto's clone with ease by snapping the clones neck, while doing so he had a smile that was completed with two sharp fangs.

Naruto's instincts came in just in time as a fireball easily the size of a bolder landed were Naruto was standing before he back flipped away.

'This guy is really trying to kill me, and I can't even see him yet.' Naruto began to hesitate to stand in one place for too long.

'Naruto run deep into the forest and hide this guy is out of your league if he killed your clone with so much ease.' The nine tails ordered the boy.

"No, No more running this guy has some nerve damaging my training spot." Naruto said aloud as he created two more clones with a single hand sign.

All three boys ran at the being who had now jumped upward, and as fast as he went up, he came down with twice the speed he didn't land though as he drove his foot into one of the copies.

Before he touched the ground he grabbed the other clone and spun him around until he threw the said clone into the real Naruto who dove out of the way. Still on guard Naruto ran towards the lone being and swung at him, while Naruto's arm was within reach the intruder grabbed it and twisted behind the boy's back holding him in place.

"Hello dear little fox, I see that you have gotten stronger but not strong enough. It's funny how you think you can keep that beast safe within you, while you can't even protect yourself." The unknown person said with a voice that sent chills down Naruto's spine.

While the being was chuckling Naruto's free hand drove the trench knife into the unknown person's stomach, the person then let go of said boy which he found was a huge mistake. The jinchuriki then began his most deadly assault, with one trench knife and a slash downwards to the left he cut the person's chest and drew blood he than with his now right hand on the ground he held himself with a handstand and wrapped his legs around the assaulters neck and flipped him onto the ground with his opponent on his back.

Naruto held his knife at the beings throat and pressed gently.

"Who are you and what do you know?" The man on the ground began to chuckle again, this aggravated him so he began to press harder.

"I said who are you?!?" The being continued chuckling Naruto then with a swift movement slit the person's throat. As he did so he was thrown back my pure red chakra.

As Naruto stood up he found himself being lifted by his throat with a hand around it. Naruto clawed at the hand but his movement just made the man grip harder.

"You see little fox you are nothing compared to me. Maybe I should just kill you ,would you like that?" The unknown figure asked. To which Naruto's response was to glare at him.

"Fuck you." With a smirk on Naruto's face his neck was snapped, not a second later the boy's body puffed into a cloud of smoke.

The real Naruto jumped out and with a small scythe connected to a chain wrapped around the man's body. Naruto concentrated hard as he held a tiger hand sign and a big red flame reached the man.

The man began to laugh through the fire. The chain then fell to the ground. Naruto looked around until he felt a horrible pain on his right side ribcage. Naruto still stood before having a fist connect to his cheek followed by a kick that landed on his back with pushed his face downwards to the ground.

"I suppose you are pretty good fox but not enough but we'll see about that." The man then picked Naruto up by his collar as he began do hand signs with a single hand his fingers began to glow with a purple fire.

Naruto began sweating softly and started to squirm trying to free himself from unknown man.

"You should be thankful I don't do this for just anybody you will come to me when you want more power." The unknown man then jabbed his fingers against Naruto's stomach, as soon as the man's fingers that were still glowing touched the whiskered boy he felt the worst pains he had felt ever.

Before he knew it Naruto passed out as the unknown man threw him into the nearest tree, when the boy hit the said tree he broke through it and smashed into a rock.

"I'll see you soon Naruto-kun." The unknown being said with a lick with his long tongue.