Chapter 1

Third POV:
In the Village hidden in the leaves a young boy by the age of thirteen was sitting on top of the hokage monument, as he stood up from laying on his back he jumped down from the yondaime's head he landed on a roof of a building.

He then ran and jumped on to the street below he then continued to walk until he came across a bar as he walked faster a drunken man walked out he knew the boy was the jinchūriki of the demon fox who destroyed most of the village thirteen years ago.

"Hey you fucking brat come here you have to pay for what you did to my family!"

As Naruto heard those words he turned around quickly he was already tired of all the beatings he received when he was younger he then turned on his heels and continued walking.

"I said come here!!"

The drunken fool yelled he then blinded by rage ran to the boy and cocked back his fist ready to deliver a strike to the back of the boys head when the jinchūriki threw his leg back the drunken man then flew a couple of feet back as he coughed a bit of blood.

"Leave me alone."

Naruto said as his eyes flashed red and his pupils became like a cats. The drunken man quickly jumped up and ran back to the bar.

"Hn."

Was all Naruto replied to the action with as he continued on his walk he began to think to the beast within him.

"Kurama why don't the villagers leave me alone they have gotten their revenge but why do they always come back for more?"

The kitsune was quite for a bit before responding a simple answer.

"Because they are blinded by hatred."

Naruto simply nodded to himself as he continued on his way home the genin exams where tomorrow and it was already late.

He then became annoyed by the constant staring when he was in a clearing he used a small jutsu he saw a jonin use the boy quickly found good use for the jutsu like getting from one place to another quickly he held a single hand seal and quickly shun shinned home.

As he entered he felt a familiar chakra that he hated by no means was this boy a sensory type of ninja but he knew it would come in handy he quickly found the location of the chakra and he broke down the closet door where he found a girl from his class not knowing what to do he gripped her by the throat and held her to the wall.

"Who are you and how did you find me?"

The girl was a pale girl with long fine raven hair her eyes were a dark shade of onyx and she had a blue long sleeve jacket that had the uchiha fan on the back her under shirt was a black and white tank top that also had the uchiha fan on the back.

She did not respond Naruto then became aggravated and squeezed a little tighter then the girl then realized it was getting hard to breathe.

"Uchiha ,Suki Uchiha."

Was all she said the boy then released her and stared at her with a hard glare.

"Leave now."

Was all he said before his eyes became red he remembered the Uchiha clan they were the worst when it came to his beatings since their main chakra nature was fire.

Suki was always intrigued by Naruto he was considered the dead last but she could easily tell that ,that was not the case she even caught him training that it reminded her of her older brother that massacred her whole clan but her when she realized how strong Naruto was that day she began to train harder herself.

"How did you know I was in the closet?"

Suki asked Naruto glared at her with his fox like eyes the girl gasped as she thought that he had the sharingan but then realized there were no tomes.

"I said leave!"

Naruto punched the wall as his fist went through easily without giving him a simple scratch Suki then ran out and walked to the Uchiha compound training field.

"Why does he hate me I haven't done anything to him I actually really like him."

She said softly as a tear fell as she remembered that Naruto acted the way Itachi did that night.

"Why Itachi-nii why did you murder them?"

The uchiha then walked quietly to her lonely house and fell asleep on her parents bed.

At the same time Naruto was in his apartment trying to open the seal that held the beast from roaming free Naruto found comfort in the fox.

"Kurama-San why can't I rip off the seal?"

The boy tried again and failed once more.

"Add chakra to your hand then try again if it fails add more chakra."

The boy did as told after five times of it not coming off the boy then gripped the seal tightly and applied as much chakra as he could without burning his hand and ripped the seal clean off.

"I did Kurama-San it's done."

The fox then pushed the gate open and stretched.

"Alright time for you to learn how to control my chakra and yours."

Naruto then changed his mind scape to a forest where he then began to train while his body slept.