Chapter 4

Hey guys so yeah fives likes on chapter two and three and seven on one. I don't even know why I'm doing this I mean it's really not that hard to tap the little star button but it's straight so ya know on with the story.

(Third pov) As Kakashi entered he was automatically shocked by what he heard. From what he knew the Uzumaki and Uchiha hated each other what was going on?

"My first impression you two are so emotional." He then told his team to meet on the roof when he got there Naruto and his teammates where there already.

"How did you get here so fast?" Naruto then showed him the hand sign for via shunshin.

"But your a fresh genin that's a average chunin level technique how do you even have enough chakra to stay standing not only did you shunshin here but also brought two other people you should at least be panting."

Naruto just continued to look at him with a impassive gaze.

"I am an Uzumaki, high chakra pools is a clan thing." He said as he sat down as well for the rest of the team.

Kakashi then continued his talk.

"Anyways since we just met tell me your likes, dislikes and dreams for the future." He told his genin squad.

"Kakashi sensie why don't you go first?" Asked Sakura.

"Alright my name is Kakashi Hatake as you already know I have some likes which I'll tell you when your older. Dislikes don't have many and my dream for the future umm I guess you aren't old enough to know that." Kakashi ended his introduction as everyone else sweat dropped.

'All we learned was his name!' Everyone thought.

"Blonde you first."

Naruto then looked up.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki my likes include training, eating, and foxes. Dislikes snakes, red eyes and a certain kage. Dreams for the future hmm Maybe to expand the Uzumaki name to foreign countries." Naruto didn't want to look up as he knew what faces to expect.

Suki was trying her best not to blush, while Sakura started to bleed from her nose a bit and Kakashi was giving small perverted giggles.

After everyone straightened up Kakashi spoke next.

"Alright Pinky your turn."

"My name is Sakura Haruno my likes include walking, talking and...."
Sakura couldn't finish her sentence as she looked at Naruto and passed out from a omega nosebleed.

"Hn...I guess she also meant stalking." Suki said with a smirk.

Naruto and Kakashi sweat dropped as they both thought of what she would do to  him/Naruto.

Kakashi then straighten up and continued after Sakura woke up.

"Your turn Suki." Kakashi said as he saw that they were starting to lose interest.

"My name is Suki Uchiha my likes are training, tomatoes, and a certain someone. My dislikes are weaklings, affection, and a certain Uchiha. My dream for the future is to find my brother and ask him why he did what he did....and maybe rebuild my clan with another powerful clan." Suki quickly hid her face before anyone could see it.

'Naruto did say his large chakra pools are a clan thing hmm I'm going to have to find out more.' Suki was giving perverted giggles in her mind.

'So I have a fangirl but not as bad I thought she would be a realist Uzumaki and a Uchiha who for some reason wants of build a strong clan. What the hell have I gotten my self into?!?'

Kakashi soon started to hyperventilate in his mind but was quickly brought out of it from a poke received from Naruto.

"Umm....Sensei what now?"
The girls then turned towards their teammate and sensei.

"Well we will meet at training ground 7 tomorrow at seven in the morning don't be late and also don't eat or you will throw it all up." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.

He then disappeared with a swirl of leaves.

"I guess I'll see you both tomorrow." Naruto said as he stood up and began to walk towards the edge of the building until he jumped off the edge and landed on a nearby building.

"So Suki who do you like?" Asked Sakura to turn around to see she was all alone.

Suki was already on her way home when she stopped at the front of the Uchiha district as she stared at the gate.

"Tou-San Kaa-San what am I to do with the Uzumaki?" Was her question as she walked towards her house were she fell asleep

Across town at Naruto's apartment he stared outside his window.

"Kaa-San, Tou-San what am I to do with the Uchiha?"

The end