MatPat To The Rescue!

(Y/N)'s POV:

Google's request didn't go unanswered.
I called Mat immediately after he'd demanded her to do so.
"What's up, (Y/N)? You don't usually call," Mat laughed into the phone a little bit.
"It's about Google...," I told him. The time in my voice made him stop laughing and get serious.
"What's wrong?"
"Google... something happened and his systems are forcing him to lash out. He attacked Felix and I..."
"What?! Are you ok?!"
"Yeah. I'm fine. Siri and Felix kept me safe. However, we know what to do know. I don't know anything about computers or robotics and Siri told me that he can't do anything to help without possibly risking whatever's going on happening to him. I was really hoping that you could look at him...?"
"Of course. Where are you?"
"Felix's place..."
"Got it. I'll be there as fast as I can be."
"Thank you, Mat..."
"No problem. I'll be there soon."
Mat hung up and I sighed. Turning to the door, I sat back down in my spot by the door.
"He's coming... he'll be here in a few minutes. Are you ok...?" I asked Google softly, wanting a different answer than I had gotten earlier.
"I'll be fine. Just stay out there. Please...," He speaks through the door.
I hate not knowing if he's ok. Especially after the incident at the hospital.
What if this was a warning sign of his inevitable shut down...?
"I promise I'll stay here... just tell me the truth... are you really alright...?"
"...."
I didn't get a response.
"Google?"
Still no response.
I frowned and sighed out of irritation.
"Ok Google. Status update."
I heard him grunt from the other side upon command.
I hate giving him orders but he's not telling me anything.
"Running diagnostics..." I heard him mutter angrily, "Diagnostic complete. Current status level: High Risk. Security system currently isolating and destroying found virus. Isolation is not complete. Virus level: Red. Advice for user: Stay away from your android. Personal safety is at risk. Virus damage: High. Virus attack area: Security and Motor Function. Effects found so far: Attacking user upon sight, anger replication program damage causing spastic bursts of aggression. Nothing else of note."
I listened to what he said, hearing him grumble to himself after running the report, "A virus... I can't believe a virus would cause such an... outburst... is Mat going to be ok in there...?"
"Matthew should be fine. The system only seems to recognize you as a threat...," Google answered honestly.
"Mat should be here soon...," I told him through the door and rested my forehead on it again, a soft sound emanating from it.
I felt a soft thump on the other side in response and softly smiled. Looks like he understands what I did.
Mat can fix this. If anyone knows anything about robotics and computers, it should be him.
I just can't figure out where Google could've got the virus from.
He's only been in a handful of locations.
He's been in my coffee shop, he's been in the Grump Space, he's been at the hospital...
Hm...
The hospital seems like it was too far away. He would've had symptoms of a virus earlier than this...
It wasn't at my house since I have protected WiFi thanks to Mat helping me out.
My coffee shop's pretty secure but I can't fully trust the strangers with laptops.
I'm sure that the Grump Space is very secure but again, I don't know if I can vouch for everyone in the building.
My coffee shop or the Grump Space seem like the best bet.
Now that I think about it... Danny had a laptop the day he came into the coffee shop... I think I remember seeing something weird on the screen before he closed it... and Arin at the Grump Space was hiding something on his desk computer too...
But... why would they want to hurt Google? They shouldn't even know he's not human...
Mat uses a laptop at the coffee shop a lot on his breaks... but he'd never hurt Google. Especially not if after he hurt Google, Google would then hurt me...
Then again... I've never seen anything in May's laptop. He locks it everytime he leaves for a moment. Almost as if he's trying to hide something.
He also knows quite a bit about robotics and computers... if anyone had the capability to pull this off, it would be him.
But... that also leaves Felix as well... while I trust him with every fiber of my being, he does seem to be really hesitant with Google and doesn't seem to like him that much... He also knows that Google's not human and was the first one to point out that something seemed off with Google...
He also knew that Google was going to attack before Google had even thrown a punch...
Danny, Arin, Mat, or Felix...
Dammit it could be any of them...
But why...?
They have no reason to want to hurt me or Google...
Danny and Arin seemed too nice... not to mention that they barely know me... they have no reason to want to hurt me as far as I know.
Mat's been my best friend since high school... he'd never hurt me... he was always trying to keep me from getting hurt since I was a huge klutz back then...
And Felix... he's practically my older brother... the last thing he'd want is to see me hurt... he freaks out at the thought of me going something just slightly sketchy...
"User (Y/N)...?" I heard a soft voice call from farther down the hall.
I turned my head and saw Siri standing awkwardly about 10 feet away from me. He looked like he was lost as to what to do.
Putting on a kind and motherly smile before speaking, "Yes, Siri? Is something wrong?"
He shook his head, the smile seeming to make him feel a little bit better. He looked almost guilty, "No. I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts but Mat's here."
So that's why he looked so awkward. He thought that he was bugging me.
Aww... he's such a sweetheart...
"Oh! Great, I'll get him. You stay with Google," I grinned and got off the floor. I thought I heard shuffling from behind the door but I wasn't sure.
I assume Google moved away from the door since I got up.
Siri nods and walks to the door, sitting down where I had just been and smiling, "He's by the front door."
"Thank you, Siri," I smiled and leaned down, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.
He blushed and grinned, moving a hand to the spot.
"User (Y/N)! That's so embarrassing!" He complained a little but I knew that he was fine.
"Oh shush. Let me have my fun," I laughed before leaving to go get Mat.

————————————————————————

OH MY LORD. It's been so long!!!! I got super busy with school and I was trying to keep up! I'm so glad to finally get to actually start writing again...

Bye bye! *Blows kiss and waves goodbye.*