Bathtime

I managed to drag both of my androids into the bathroom. Google didn't seem to to like this idea much and frowned when I closed the door behind me. My bathroom was fairly large. It had a shower and a tub along with a double sink and mirror. It was the master bathroom so that's why. My parents are always on business trips for long amounts of time so I got to change the house around to my liking since they both said I could and because it's not like my parents are ever here anyway. Google seemed a bit put off by being in my bathroom but sucked it up to be able to try and show me that he could deal with this.
"Ok Google, Hey Siri, strip," I used their trigger phrase which made them both flinch and their bodies stiffen. Google looked at me with disbelief at my request but Siri just looked confused.
"User (Y/N)?"
"Yes Siri?"
"May you define 'strip' from me?"
I blushed a bit at the request before nodding, "Strip means to remove something from something else. A-an example is like someone asking you to strip a bed. That would mean you need to remove the blankets, sheets, and pillows."
"Noted. Would you like me to 'strip a bed' for you?"
"No Siri. I need you, yourself, to strip. That means to remove everything from your body."
Siri processed the information before moving his hands up to his shirt. He didn't look away from me as he questioningly points to his shirt. Seeing as I should probably take initiative, I took step forward and grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt.
"Like this, Siri," I dragged his shirt up and over his head like a mother would when helping her child. Google looked a bit unnerved when I got Siri's shirt off and clearly upset that I was so close to him. I put Siri's shirt down on the counter and turned back to him, gasping at the sight.
The microphone symbol that had been on his shirt was burned into the synthetic skin on his chest. The scar left over from it was horrific and Siri flinched when I touched it. I had run my fingers lightly over the microphone on his chest and he flinched and took a step back. He had a cringe in his face and I felt terrible.
"I'm sorry...," I muttered before I moved my hands down to his waist but stopped before I got down any farther, "um...pants uh... c-can you remove the rest of your clothing on your own?"
Siri didn't seem to know that a woman removing a man's pants could be considered... provocative... so he just tilted his head before nodding. I sighed thankfully before taking a step back. He started to deal with that while I turned to an upset looking Google.
"Can you watch him for me, Google? I should go change clothes into something that I can get wet since I doubt he knows how to bathe himself," I asked Google, who was removing his own shirt. For a moment I almost forgot he was a robot. His build was strong and clearly he'd been designed to be something like a bodyguard or a help-around-the-house kinda android. Something that would require him to be strong and muscular. His skin was a wonderful tanned tone and the only thing wrong with what I was seeing was the large burned in scar on his chest. His was the Google symbol that had been on his shirt. Neither of their scars looked like design choices or that they were supposed to be there naturally. I can only hope that they weren't awake when that happened.
"Yes. I can."
"Thank you, Google. I'll be right back."
I left the bathroom and stepped into my room. I grabbed a pair of short shorts and a dark blue tank top. I slipped the clothing on quickly, worried a bit how they hugged my curves and if that would bother them. I mean they may be androids but they act so human that it's hard to remember sometimes. Perhaps a different shirt...
No... they wouldn't try anything. I trust them.
I stepped back into my bathroom where Siri and Google were chatting about programs and processes. Google still had his jeans on but Siri was just in his boxers. His body wasn't as built as Google's was, making him seem more like he was something that was to be used as a companion or something to help out intellectually rather than physically.
I blushed though as seeing his almost completely bare body probably would have anyone a bit nervous. It wasn't everyday that you have to wash a full sized man yourself.
....why does that sound so weird...
I walked into the bathroom more and turned the water on, catching both male's attention. I put in some soap as well into the water so that when Siri sat down I wouldn't see... things... assuming at he had... nevermind.
I checked the water's temperature before beckoning the guys over, "Ok, the water's just fine. I only have enough room for one of you at a time so who wants to go first?"
Google pushed Siri in front of him, forcefully volunteering him for the role. Siri didn't show much of a reaction so I gently picked up his hand and led him over to the tub. Google seemed upset by how close I was to Siri and how gently I was treating the emerald green haired android.
"Like this Siri, one foot over the other," I said as I helped him into the tub.  He followed my instructions pretty easily and he stood in the water with his boxers still on.
Shit I still need to get those off... I don't think I can do that.... Wait! Google!
"H-Hey Google...?"
"Yes?"
"Can you um... help him with... ya know...?"
Google looked at Siri before looking back at me, "Yes."
I quickly turned around so I wouldn't see and covered my eyes. I heard swishing and a small grunt from Google and then a splash.
A large, warm, and surprisingly mgentle hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face them. Google stared down at me with his coffee colored eyes before releasing my shoulder and moving over to let me see Siri. He'd had Siri sit down under the bubbles that I'm glad I put into the water since they covered... yeah...
I looked at Google with a soft smile, "Thanks Google."
He had soft pink stain his cheeks. Is he blushing...? Strange. I didn't think he could. Maybe he's overheating.
"...It's my job."
"Oh don't give me that. Really though Google, thank you. I wouldn't have been able to do that."
The pink was getting worse and he cleared his mechanical throat. I however pecked his cheek before he could be all closed off and distant again.
"(Y/N) that's highly-"
"Shut up and accept my thanks," I interrupted him quickly before he gave me some bull about 'highly inappropriate actions towards an android', "Now help me. I need Siri to stay still."
I grabbed Google's hand and dragged him down onto the edge of the tub with me. Siri watched us from where he was as he processed the information he was receiving. I got situated on the side of the tub and I heard Google growl lowly and Siri make a questioning noise.
I looked over to see what they were doing and saw that they were just staring at each other. Their faces would twitch and mouths would open and close a bit every now and then before Google frowned. I saw Google roll his eyes before he shot his arm out to dunk Siri's head under the water. Siri struggled against Google's hands to try and get up but he wasn't budging.
I panicked and grabbed onto Google's arms and pulled them away from Siri, letting him resurface. Siri looked horrified and backed away from Google.
"Keep quiet," Google growled at Siri which made the poor robot flinch and back away a bit more and nod.
"Google! What the hell was that about?! Why did you-" He cut me off by clearing his throat.
"He was being an ass."
"Wha-"
"Nothing. Do you want Siri clean or. It?"
"Don't snap at me, Google. You'll regret it," I warned before switching places with him so that I'd be closer to Siri so he couldn't harm the poor thing again. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and gently poured some on my hand and had Siri sit a bit closer to me so I could reach him. I ran my fingers through his green and brown hair while Google pouts on the other end of the tub. I made Siri's hair nice and bubbly which he seemed to get a childish kick out of.
He giggled childishly as I poured water over his head with a cup I had in my bathroom. He didn't seem to mind that I was washing his hair, making it look almost new.
After a bit, I finished washing Siri's hair and upper half including his shoulders and back while Google dealt with Siri's lower half.
"Ok Siri. You're all done! How do you feel?"
"Feel...?"
"...Nevermind... you're all clean now. Google, help him up and help him with his towel. I'm not going to look," I said before standing up and covering my eyes. I heard the water move and heard shuffling around before Google's hands came into my view and grabbed my shoulders to turn me around.
"There. He's clean. You need to eat. You haven't eaten in awhile and it's unhealthy to not eat regularly."
"Oh no. Now it's your turn Google. Go on then. Off with your pants," I said with a smirk. He frowned, clearly having thought he'd get out of it. He grumbled and moved away from me to deal with that.
"While you strip I'm going to find Siri new clothing."
"I'm perfectly capable of taking a bath on my own."
"But I'm not giving you a choice."
"Whatever."
I turned around and grabbed Siri's free hand and lead him back in my room. I sat him down on the bed.
"Stay here."
"Yes User (Y/N)."
I went into my brother's old room and grabbed something that would fit Siri for now and went back in the room and handed him the clothes. I have him instructions to put them on before going to check on Google.
He'd sat himself down in the water, facing away from me so I had a clear view of all of the muscles on his back. He was ripped... and his skin was perfect... Stop it! Stop it! Mind outta the gutter!
I scared Google when I grabbed his shoulders to drag him closer to me, maybe or maybe not feeling how strong his shoulders were along the way. He looked back at me and rolled his eyes before looking forward and washing his legs silently. I deal with his hair just like Siri's only I ran my fingers through his mocha colored hair until I had been snapped out of it by Google looking at me.
"S-Sorry... I-It's soft...," I say before washing out his hair and cleaning off his upper body, rather enjoying this experience since Google had a bright red face.
"Your face is red," I told his while laughing.
"T-that's because the water is heating up my core and causing me to over heat," he shot back quickly before pouting again.

"Sure it is Google."

---------------------

I'm late!!! Omg I'm so sorry! School and homework and finals and everything got in the way!!! I hated that this took so long so I made sure to make it really long! Thank you so much for your patience!

Bye Bye! *Blows kiss and waves goodbye.*