CHAPTER III - THE GATE KEEPER WIZARD AND THE EARTH NYMPH

            "Good morning, girls!" I woke both Drella and Marysse up. As they all got up to bed, I went back to our little kitchen and finished cooking breakfast. "Good morning, Mariah," Drella greeted. "The eggs smell good!" She went straight to our little waterfalls to take a bath. It was always a beautiful morning in our room every day. I'd always feel like I'm at home in Nymph Island.

"Oh no, we ran out of charcoal," I said. "I didn't get to boil some water for a morning coffee." I went to the cupboard to find some charcoals and when I came back, there was already two cup of coffees on the dining table and one glass of milk. "Who's drinking milk?" I asked.

"That would be me," Marysse said, raising her hand. "You won't mind that I already boiled your water and made you coffee?" I smiled at her. "No," I said. "I don't mind at all."

Drella came out of the water and went to the dining table. She zapped herself with her 'outfit of the day'. Lazy as always, I thought. "So where were you last night?" she asked Marysse, feeding herself.

"I was having a little chat with Kier," Marysse answered. And with that, Drella choked herself and had to drink her coffee empty. "Kier? The Kier Neth Rein?" she asked. "Yeah, why?" said Marysse.

"Oh, what a miracle!" Drella exclaimed. "You're the only living creature who was able to talk to Kier in private. Well, except my Saint and Erik ~"

"We were disturbed by a demon mermaid, though," Marysse interrupted. "Really?" I asked her. "Yes," was her quick response. "I did all the beating up and stuff and~"

"Schiller Light's Marysse Argeon made her victory in defeating a dangerous demon mermaid," Drella said, smiling. I know Drella for so long. We've been classmates since nursery along with Kier, Saint and Erik. I was there with her when she first tried multiplication spell. I was there when she started chasing Saint to the depths of the world (wait that was too much). I supported her when she took all those jobs. When there's fresh news, she would make that fresh smile not even the sun-god could beat it. "Forget it," Marysse said. "It's not worth writing or get excited about."

"But it was awesome and you'll be featured on the front page," Drella tried to insist Marysse. "Publicity is stupid, Drella," she said. "It's not that I don't like your being a journalist. It's just that I don't want to be exposed yet."

Drella frowned for at least ten seconds then – "Ok," she recovered. "Speaking of front page," she said as she looked at me. "I heard Erik's coming back from his gate keeper training. I guess he's already the official Gate Keeper of Heaven."

I smiled shyly about it. Yes, Erik is coming home. It's been awhile since I last saw him. He went to the Mountain of Seven Great Wizards to have his training to become an official gate keeper of Heaven, right before we graduated sixth grade.