SAVED BY MY BOYFRIEND I THOUGHT WAS DEAD & HE HAPPENS TO BE VAMPIRE PRINCE (lie)

hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I uploaded a new chapter and it's kinda boring and not much information in it............

Anyway I posted Drake's pic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CHAPTER TWO

"Lie"

then I realize that it was dark and as I saw the time in my watch I gasped because it was way pass midnight and I remember what John told me and suddenly I felt like was being watched. I told myself that it was my imagination so I started moving towards the exit.

After two or three steps I heard sound of footsteps apart from my own. So, I looked behind and gasped at what I saw wolfs lots of wolfs. They were almost eight or more of white, brown, grey and brown and white color and they were very big. Like they weren't normal wolfs.

I tried to run but there were more wolfs ahead me now. They had formed a circle and I was in the middle. I was really scared and a part of me was telling me that I was goanna die ....

Then I heard laughter behind me. I turn around and saw a guy standing there his hairs was brown and brown eyes and he wore a white shirt and over it was a black coat with a jeans and he was good looking and all, but why was he smirking and wasn't he scared of these wolfs?

He starts taking steps and the wolf started moving aside like they were giving him way.

Now me and him were in the middle of a circle form by the wolfs .why wasn't he afraid?

He moved closer and now he was standing only couple of steps away from me. I looked at him with confused expression as he raised his hand for me.

"Don't be scared" said the guy "my name is Drake and you are?" he asked.

I was still a bit scared but I told him "Gabriella, cute name but I'll call you Gabi" he smiled pleasantly and took my hand in his and kissed it. This contact of his lips send shiver all over my body and I felt this weird, so I snatch my hand from his. He smiled and said "don't be scared, I don't bite" he laughed bitterly

Suddenly he was standing only a few steps away from me and he put his hand on my shoulder. I tried to fight him "don't fight me and beside you should get used to me because we will be spending a long time together" he said "listen I think you need help or something and are you an animal trainer or something? Are these wolfs your pet?" his smirk grew. He said "okay. We could do this the easy way or the hard way" his hand around my shoulder tightens.

okay he is crazy and I have to do something fast so I put me foot across his leg and then I pulled it so, it cause him to fall and all his wolfs to move towards him and I took it as my opportunity to run.

"After her!!!" I heard Drake yelled behind me. I start running even faster.

I looked over my shoulder to see Drake right behind me "you're asking for it Gabi dear, but since I am so fond of you I am goanna forgive you if you stop right now"

I gasped and look forward to see where I was going but it was too late because when I looked forward I crash into something or someone.

I looked up and gasped and my eyes went wide because in front of me was Leo...

~~~~*****~~~~~ I WAS GOING TO STOP HERE BUT I DECIDED TO WRITE SOMEMORE~~~~~~****~~~

He looked the same but a bit different. More mature, more masculine and taller.

"Leo..." I whispered. By now Leo had his arms on my back and I was searching his eyes. I mean how it could be Leo was dead. He was suppose to be dead...." let your filthy hands off of my women leach" my train of thoughts were stopped by Drake.

"Your women? she's dam well not wolf. I am sure she not your mate. is she alpha?" Leo said as he pulled me behind him.

Leach? Wolf? Alpha?What are they talking about?

I wanted to ask a question but I was still telling myself that it was just a dream. Soon I'll wake up and Leo will be gone.

"What do you care your highness if she my mate or not?" Drake asked Leo

Leo gave a small laugh and said "oh of course not, if I remember well your mate died or more likely killed by humans" that was so cold of Leo to say, how he can say something like that?

I heard a growl escape from Drake's mouth and my eyes went wide. How can he growl? Drake begin "you leach, how dare you talk about my mate and as for this girl here," he smirk looking at behind Leo and said" Gabi is going to bare me pups. I mean sure she's not my mate and all. but she's special. very special."

It was Leo's turn to growl but he didn't just growl he yelled in a horrific voice that held pure warning " you stay the hell away from her and call her Gabi again and I'll kill you with my bare seconds in seconds"

"That's a tall order" Drake said.

I felt Leo move a bit backward like he was moving away from something. I looked over his shoulders to find all the wolfs were standing behind Derek and were growling at Leo. What's happening?

Leo looked at me from the corner of his eye and spoke "Ella...." he called me Ella. It's been so long since I have been called Ella. I suddenly realize that he was saying something else beside my pet name "ah...what?" Leo sigh and says "Ella, listen to me I'm goanna do something which will seems strange to you. I want you to trust me and hold on to me tightly, okay?

I nodded "I always trusted you Leo" with that everything happened in seconds he pick me up sat me on his back and started running. In extreme speed.

And I saw the Wolfs were running after us but in the lead was a black wolf that I haven't seen before but soon Leo stood in the middle of the path and the wolfs were speeding our way. I watched in horror as they near us and let out a scream.........

What do you guys think????????

PLEASE SEND ME A FEEBBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!